Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta (3 Spots Left)

Looking at all the stuff you guys are submitting, just makes me want to buy more things.

:So that they can be added to your stash eh? Same here :monkey3:lol

Welcome I newest member: c11098

welcome2.gif

Anyone have an input on the changes to the tile view?

tile view?

I love the fact that you can see the pics much better (especially those which are wider), and I really think it looks cool...but I don't know, for some reason I am missing the way it looked before :) I guess it is just a question of getting used to it again.

I love the fact that you can see the pics much better (especially those which are wider), and I really think it looks cool...but I don't know, for some reason I am missing the way it looked before :) I guess it is just a question of getting used to it again.

Hehe, yea I know what you mean.

This way everything is uniform, even if the pictures are not. I am going to try it this way for a while, then I have one other style I am going to try and see what you guys like best. I can try it without that light gray inbetween the picture and border and have it just be white.

I was about to comment on something like that :D

"Just one question/comment, have you thought of choosing white color for the bottom of the squares where the pics are "inserted/embedded (?)", instead of gray? Or you think there would be too much white together with the white on the site itself? One of the things I miss is that the thumbnails looked as if they were little frames with their passepartout and everything :D I don't know, what do you think Tyler?"

Hehe, yea I know what you mean.

This way everything is uniform, even if the pictures are not. I am going to try it this way for a while, then I have one other style I am going to try and see what you guys like best. I can try it without that light gray inbetween the picture and border and have it just be white.

That will be perfect IMO ;)

Last edited:

I was about to comment on something like that :D

"Just one question/comment, have you thought of choosing white color for the bottom of the squares where the pics are "inserted/embedded (?)", instead of gray? Or you think there would be too much white together with the white on the site itself? One of the things I miss is that the thumbnails looked as if they were little frames with their passepartout and everything :D I don't know, what do you think Tyler?"

That will be perfect IMO ;)

You know what the beauty is of having your own site, I can make the change whenever I want.

Give me about 10 minutes and I will update it to the white and see what you guys think.

Another comment Tyler. One thing I have found quite entertaining (you know what I mean :lol) while navigating through the site is to search for items through their tags. I think we have already commented something about this, and maybe it is not that important and just a nitpick, but I have realized many items are missing some important tags, some are repeated (such as Sideshow and Sideshow Collectibles or Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings and LOTR), do you think there is any chance we could update or edit this to make it more accurate?

Another comment Tyler. One thing I have found quite entertaining (you know what I mean :lol) while navigating through the site is to search for items through their tags. I think we have already commented something about this, and maybe it is not that important and just a nitpick, but I have realized many items are missing some important tags, some are repeated (such as Sideshow and Sideshow Collectibles or Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings and LOTR), do you think there is any chance we could update or edit this to make it more accurate?

Haha oh yea man I know what you mean. Yea I need to do build out Tag updating. It is on my list but I keep pushing it back for other things. I really need to get on that though cause I really want to push using Tags as much as possible.

You know what the beauty is of having your own site, I can make the change whenever I want.

Give me about 10 minutes and I will update it to the white and see what you guys think.

Cool! :hi5:

Where is everybody anyway? :dunno c11098??? :lol

Haha oh yea man I know what you mean. Yea I need to do build out Tag updating. It is on my list but I keep pushing it back for other things. I really need to get on that though cause I really want to push using Tags as much as possible.

Haha Ok Thank you and don't worry...take your time!! It is already enough having to approve +200 items!!! :D

What do you think?

I personally like it more because I think the colors of the items pop out more...don't they?

What do you think?

I personally like it more because I think the colors of the items pop out more...don't they?

Yea I do agree. I will keep it like this for a while and then try my other option for a bit and then we can see which one we really like better!

:rock :rock

Thanks for your input man!

Wow It was 1023 last time I checked! :rock:rock:rock

Congratulations and

HAPPYHALLOWEEN.gif

everyone! :D :lol

Back