Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

:lol No probs man, i've been busy with my new dolls. :D

Sounds like a funny plan

6352755581_9c52a5cca4_b.jpg

Ok, the forgotten password code is complete, now I just need to finish testing the contribute checking logic and then do a deploy! Stay tuned for updates!

How can I recover my password?

Code is out there to recover. The link is on the main login page, so either go to www.collectionstash.com/users/login or on the dialog box just enter in the incorrect password. Then just follow the instructions and you should be able to reset your password. Let me know how it works.

Tyler thanks for approving the Naruto statues. :hi5:

Added

Toynami 6" Naruto
Series 1
Naruto
Deidara

Series 2
Gaara
K-akashi

Series 3
Sasuke
Itachi

Toynami 4" Naruto
Series 1
Naruto
Itachi
K-akashi
Gaara
Sasuke

Series 2
Deidara
Sai
Sasori

SDCC 2009 Exclusive, Naruto Rasengan Edition .
SDCC Exclusives to Garra & Nine tailed fox statue.

Bowen
Mr. Fixit Hulk

Sideshow
Lara Croft 12"
Neytiri Legendary Scale

Last edited:

Jay has already mentioned to me that the smart-add logic worked for him but just to make sure everyone is aware.

Now when you add a new piece, after you enter in the manufacturer data, you MIGHT be presented with a new page in between the manufacturer input page and the attributes page that lets you know if a similar collectible might have been added already or is pending approval.

I decided to put it in between these two pages because all the information I needed to determine this is on that first page and didn't want you to waste a lot of time if I showed it at the end.

It will return results if the UPC matches OR (Manufacturer AND Product Code Match) OR (Manufacturer AND License AND Type AND name is similar).

We might have to tweak it a bit later but I think this should cover most of our cases.

Tyler, the smart-add logic works great, I gave it a test run..:hi5:

Submitted...

Alien Wall Plaque Palisades Toys Statue 11/18/11 7:04 AM Pending
Triumphant Micro Statue Palisades Toys Statue 11/18/11 7:14 AM Pending
Special Edition Micro Bust Palisades ToysBust 11/18/11 7:24 AM Pending
Facehugger Micro Bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 7:29 AM Pending
Alien Micro Chestburster Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 7:35 AM Pending

How dare you?
Ballhit.gif

:lol

I do dare!

url

Jay has already mentioned to me that the smart-add logic worked for him but just to make sure everyone is aware.

Now when you add a new piece, after you enter in the manufacturer data, you MIGHT be presented with a new page in between the manufacturer input page and the attributes page that lets you know if a similar collectible might have been added already or is pending approval.

I decided to put it in between these two pages because all the information I needed to determine this is on that first page and didn't want you to waste a lot of time if I showed it at the end.

It will return results if the UPC matches OR (Manufacturer AND Product Code Match) OR (Manufacturer AND License AND Type AND name is similar).

We might have to tweak it a bit later but I think this should cover most of our cases.

I'll have to test this out this weekend. :D

Added:

-HT Bruce Lee 70s suit version
-HT Bruce Lee DX
-HT Predators Royce
-HT Predators Noland

-SS Bruce Lee PF

BTW, the smart-add logic worked perfectly for me. Tried to warn me about the HT Bruce Lee casual version. Great feature Tyler! Thank you!!!

Edit: I found a typo on the web. When we are submitting an item, then in the tags section:

"Add New CollectibleTags are a great way to organzie and categorize collectibles outside of the main manufacturer collectible. Tags can give you and the community an easier way to find this collectible and similar ones. You can add up to 5 tags for each collectible. The input box below will help you find existing tags to add to this collectible. Please try to use existing tags when possible."

:wave

Last edited:

Added:

-HT Michael Jackson - Beat it
-HT Michael Jackson - Thriller
-HT Michael Jackson DX - BAD

-HT Hellboy (I chose the 'Hellboy' as the license, but it should be Hellboy II :p)
-HT Abe Sapien
-HT John Connor Battle version (or something like that)

-SS Marcus Wright statue EX

Last edited:

Added:

-HT Bruce Lee 70s suit version
-HT Bruce Lee DX
-HT Predators Royce
-HT Predators Noland

-SS Bruce Lee PF

BTW, the smart-add logic worked perfectly for me. Tried to warn me about the HT Bruce Lee casual version. Great feature Tyler! Thank you!!!

Edit: I found a typo on the web. When we are submitting an item, then in the tags section:

"Add New CollectibleTags are a great way to organzie and categorize collectibles outside of the main manufacturer collectible. Tags can give you and the community an easier way to find this collectible and similar ones. You can add up to 5 tags for each collectible. The input box below will help you find existing tags to add to this collectible. Please try to use existing tags when possible."

:wave

Thanks! I will have this fixed in the next deploy.

I am going to gone tonight and tomorrow. I will be doing lots of approvals Sunday and then starting Monday I am doing to start designing out the new stash features.

Back