Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Submitted....

Predator Unmasked Micro bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 7:57 PM Pending
Predator Special Edition Mini Bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 8:09 PM Pending
Predator Defeated Mini Bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 8:21 PM Pending
Predator 2 Micro bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 8:31 PM Pending
Predator 2 Elder Micro Bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 8:42 PM Pending
Alien Mini bust Palisades Toys Bust 11/18/11 8:50 PM Pending

I have a ticket open with my email host. Some emails to hotmail.com accounts are not going out it seems. Stay tuned. I got through some approvals tonight, more coming and other updates this week!

I have a ticket open with my email host. Some emails to hotmail.com accounts are not going out it seems. Stay tuned. I got through some approvals tonight, more coming and other updates this week!

Looks like this issue as been addressed but will take a couple days to take effect.

Ok guys and gals, time to start brainstorming.

Please post any enhancements you would like to see to your stash. This includes how your stash looks, functions, links, etc,etc. It is time to start heavily overhauling the stash because that is the real reason to have this site. If you have posted feature requests before, please post them again so I can accurately keep track.

I will for sure being doing user photos so you do not have to mention that one. I have a bunch of ideas already but I would like to take any of your requests and see how I can fit them in.

Thanks again!

As i said before it would be great to be able to move around the items you have in your stash, so you can have all the IM with Im and Hulk with Hulk etc.

Please make it happen. :D

Having trouble adding images to submitted collectibles. Using the direct URL code from my photobucket hosted image. Keeps saying in doing something wrong. Doing all this on a mobile if that affects anything.

Having trouble adding images to submitted collectibles. Using the direct URL code from my photobucket hosted image. Keeps saying in doing something wrong. Doing all this on a mobile if that affects anything.

What is the URL you are trying to use?

As i said before it would be great to be able to move around the items you have in your stash, so you can have all the IM with Im and Hulk with Hulk etc.

Would you rather manually move things around? Like you can decide what order they appear on a page or would you rather have some sort of groupings, like adding your own personal tags to them?

It seems like you want something where you can organize your stash by your own filters, we would not be able to use license most likely.

Seriously, I thought about something like that just a couple of days ago.

Would you rather manually move things around? Like you can decide what order they appear on a page or would you rather have some sort of groupings, like adding your own personal tags to them?

Would that be possible? To move them just with the mouse?

Would that be possible? To move them just with the mouse?

It would be, at least it would be pretty possible if there is only one page, moving them across pages and keeping track of them might prove to be difficult with a UI and performance wise when searching.

If I would add this feature, I might add it to a showcase page, were you get a page to showcase your favorite 25 or 50 collectibles.

Great minds Joseph. :lecture :D

It seems like you want something where you can organize your stash by your own filters, we would not be able to use license most likely.

I was thinking manually but whatever is best for you. :)

Back