Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

How much is the lemonheads box ?

Still working that out. It was originally a one off for Dark Passenger, but if more than him wants one for any reason, the overall price will go down. As with anything people do, making just 1 costs the most, if a few more want it, the price goes down all around.

Are you actually wanting one, or just curious?

Got the package brother, decals look amazing as always. Good luck with the 3d printing looks like your off to a great start

I'm interested in getting something else like that big was wondering what the price would be

Zbrush stuff is amazing!

And love the detail on that Lemonheads box. What character is that for? Forgive my ignorance.

Just a quick shot of an awesome decal made for me my Chris.

Thanks brother!

Eric

562417_10151539869869035_468719849_n.jpg

560218_10151539869904035_1113414504_n.jpg

Can i get "FEAR THE REAPER" "SON" and "SAMCRO" for a few hoodies i have. The hoodies are black if that matters.

I'm interested in getting something else like that big was wondering what the price would be

Got my decals, looking forward to getting more!!!

Zbrush stuff is amazing!

And love the detail on that Lemonheads box. What character is that for? Forgive my ignorance.

Not sure if DP wants to reveal it or not, I'll let him speak on it. It's for a custom he's doing.

Can i get "FEAR THE REAPER" "SON" and "SAMCRO" for a few hoodies i have. The hoodies are black if that matters.

PM sent!

It depends, PM or email me the details. Like I mentioned before, keep in mind that if you're asking me to break down packaging for something, create high res scans, re-create a lot of the elements so that it looks crisp and sharp, create dielines, print, machine cut and assemble. In cases of one-offs, if its something obscure, the chances I'll sell more than one is rare, so the price will be higher considering it's a one off. If it's something popular, let me know about it, and if you have other board members wanting the same thing, have them contact me too. I will be able to do things cheaper if I'm doing multiples. But to answer you more directly, I would estimate a one off will be in the range of $35-$50, depending on how much work needs to be done. Just LMK

Got my decals, looking forward to getting more!!!

Awesome, thanks!

Couldn't be happier with my Daryl wings heat transfer!

Used it on a cheap vest I got from fellow SSF member Swamp Yack. I transfered it to an old white tee (was extremely easy and worked great), then cut it out and glued it to the vest. I did this because I wasn't sure if the iron would melt the vest or not. It also added some thickness to it.

The decal bonded to the fabric seamlessly. I think it looks great! This one was the "weathered" version of his Daryl Wings heat transfer. Fully recommend it!

260177_10151586718360589_112079294_n.jpg

Total spent was literally under $20. Great alternative to spending $100+!!

Thanks again Chris.

IMG_4505_zps8f707868.jpg

Chris, thank you! You made my day!! I wasnt sure if you could fit my first option onto the name plate but you did both anyway. I will be back for another display stand at another time.

Thanks again!!

-JP

Couldn't be happier with my Daryl wings heat transfer!

Used it on a cheap vest I got from fellow SSF member Swamp Yack. I transfered it to an old white tee (was extremely easy and worked great), then cut it out and glued it to the vest. I did this because I wasn't sure if the iron would melt the vest or not. It also added some thickness to it.

The decal bonded to the fabric seamlessly. I think it looks great! This one was the "weathered" version of his Daryl Wings heat transfer. Fully recommend it!

260177_10151586718360589_112079294_n.jpg

Total spent was literally under $20. Great alternative to spending $100+!!

Thanks again Chris.

Thanks for sharing bro.
I think most people who haven't tried the heat transfers would be blown out of the water if they ordered something and tried it. This material is made specifically for bonding on materials like lycra, cotton and more. The material has an amazing amount of elasticity, and can withstand stretching. Take a look at these photos I took from a sample I worked up on spandex. The logo went on perfectly, and I was able to stretch it as far as I could and the logo didn't flake, crack, peel, or come off, it stretched out, and back in place and looked amazing doing it. You're not going to get this level of quality painting directly on your garments or using decal vinyl on your 1/6 clothing, I guarantee it. I have already started working with customizers like TonyMei, Cheungkinmen and others doing the art for some of their custom runs. If any of you are curious about the material and have not bought any pieces yet, Im happy to send you a couple of samples, on my dime, I'll cover shipping too so that you can see how top shelf this stuff is.

53642030.jpg

53815315.jpg

IMG_4505_zps8f707868.jpg

Chris, thank you! You made my day!! I wasnt sure if you could fit my first option onto the name plate but you did both anyway. I will be back for another display stand at another time.

Thanks again!!

-JP

That's awesome, glad it's what you needed, happy to work with you again on anything else you need.

chris sent u a couple of messages on gmail - , let me no when you can -

The heat transfer material is definitely is durable, I was stretching it and had my fingers all over it while i cut it out of the white tshirt. Still in the condition it was when I unwrapped it!

Hey Chris you told me once i got those t-shirts done to let you know.

I posted some quick pics on a figure, i promised one of the teacher aids for helping me make these a possibility they would get one of each. Im not going to crowd your page with pics just check out the link. these are the t-shirts i silk screen printed. also when i get the body in i silkscreened the riddler's costume.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126923

Chris can you do material patches?

Back