Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Hey guys,
I was going to originally be attending Famcon 2013 this weekend, but because of some more recent financial things we had to bow out and do something more local for the holiday weekend. Have been in Houston the last few days for Galacticon and will be heading home later Monday night. I'm pretty sure I reached out to all, but just in case, I'm waiting until I return to start answering missed PMs, so hang tight all and I'll get back to you.

Got my Herbert West custom nearly done, but wanted to share the awesome decal Corrose did for me-thanks again, man!

Here is a photo of this decal with the lights off using the phosphorescent vinyl

img1645yab.jpg

Also as mentioned, I have been out of town a few days and am slowly catching up on requests and PMs, stay tuned if you have not heard back.

Thanks

Hey Corrose, I never got a reply about my question for Moe's special Big Lebowski decal he said we could order from you, is that still a possibility ?

Awesome, I still owe you another PM too, thanks for your patience!

I'm new to this page. I noticed a little while back someone was inquiring about a Batgirl logo that would fit on a 1/6 spandex costume. I was looking for the same thing -- but in a gold color. Is there any way to either piggy back on the one you're making for that person or put in an order/request for my own? Thanks!

I'm new to this page. I noticed a little while back someone was inquiring about a Batgirl logo that would fit on a 1/6 spandex costume. I was looking for the same thing -- but in a gold color. Is there any way to either piggy back on the one you're making for that person or put in an order/request for my own? Thanks!

PM sent your way

Decal SALE - Please take a moment to ready the following:

As I shared with you guys previously, my wife and I have been trying, with the help of a clinic to begin our family since last year. While we have good insurance, it does not cover fertility type treatments, so for every month for closing in on a year now, we have been shelling out of pocket the equivalent of an extra mortgage payment to try to make this happen. February of this year it finally took and we were on top of the world with the prospect of a first child. Two months later the unexpected happened and we miscarried. It was devastating, and with the help of faith, family and friends we were able to find some level of peace and healing.

Fast forward a couple of months and we feel we have gotten back to normal and are going to try again. We got hit with a $2k DNC procedure (that insurance also does not cover) and are looking at a couple grand more with the treatment we are about to start.

So what I am going to offer for a very limited time is a discount on pre-designed decals.

I am making available, a deal of pre-designed decals, 5 for $20 shipped, or $21 shipped outside the U.S.

Please do not ask me to apply this towards new, custom work.

I only shared my story with you guys so that you know that by taking advantage of a great deal, you are really helping up through a rough spot that we hope to get through soon.

Since PMs fill up faster than I can manage, please email me at: [email protected] if you would like to place an order.

Thanks to everyone who has shared this journey with us so far!

Okay kool. :duff I'll support. :)

Oh duh... :slap I owe ya feedback for the decal last time. Dang I'm losing track of stuff.

Decal SALE - Please take a moment to ready the following:

As I shared with you guys previously, my wife and I have been trying, with the help of a clinic to begin our family since last year. While we have good insurance, it does not cover fertility type treatments, so for every month for closing in on a year now, we have been shelling out of pocket the equivalent of an extra mortgage payment to try to make this happen. February of this year it finally took and we were on top of the world with the prospect of a first child. Two months later the unexpected happened and we miscarried. It was devastating, and with the help of faith, family and friends we were able to find some level of peace and healing.

Fast forward a couple of months and we feel we have gotten back to normal and are going to try again. We got hit with a $2k DNC procedure (that insurance also does not cover) and are looking at a couple grand more with the treatment we are about to start.

So what I am going to offer for a very limited time is a discount on pre-designed decals.

I am making available, a deal of pre-designed decals, 5 for $20 shipped, or $21 shipped outside the U.S.

Please do not ask me to apply this towards new, custom work.

I only shared my story with you guys so that you know that by taking advantage of a great deal, you are really helping up through a rough spot that we hope to get through soon.

Since PMs fill up faster than I can manage, please email me at: [email protected] if you would like to place an order.

Thanks to everyone who has shared this journey with us so far!

I'd love to buy more decals for my HT style stands. This may sound dumb, but is there a place I can view all the designs at once other than having to go through this whole thread to see all the designs which are part of the offer? I saw a bunch on the first page, but was wondering if there was more..? Thanks in advanced and sorry for my ignorance! :dunno

Not all but it's a start. :lol

Yeah like most things, updating that page takes time that I find myself with less and less with daily. Unfortunately the link on page one offers a starting place to peek, others are scattered in the thread, but if you are curious about "Have you done something for so-and-so" just ask in the email and I'll let you know.

I know thats not the most organized way, and I do plan on updating the site sometime, just need to find a pocket of time.

Cool! I knew I saw a website for it somewhere! Just missed that on the first page as I was distracted by all the nice images! But as you suggested, it might not be all the designs, so I'd love to see a complete listing if possible! But there is a great selection that I'm seeing already! Thanks! :hi5:

Back