Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Yeah like most things, updating that page takes time that I find myself with less and less with daily. Unfortunately the link on page one offers a starting place to peek, others are scattered in the thread, but if you are curious about "Have you done something for so-and-so" just ask in the email and I'll let you know.

I know thats not the most organized way, and I do plan on updating the site sometime, just need to find a pocket of time.

Curse you, Chris! You're making me work now! :lol

Believe me, I know full well how little time we seem to have in a day! I'll see what I can find and bother you from there! Hopefully you can get around to an updated listing someday soon! :)

Thanks for the emails of support and orders from everyone!
In general sales go towards new equipment that allows me to do and offer more, but the benefits from this last specific 2 day sale will go towards our next family milestone and is very much appreciated.

All paid orders will ship by Monday at the latest.

Also just so everyone knows, Starting Monday at noon I will be out of pocket. I'm going to E3 for work for 3 days, and when I return on Thursday I am on a work retreat for a couple more days, followed up by Fathers Day weekend. As of the coming Monday until the Following Monday I will be checking my phone only when I need to. Emails, PMs etc will most likely be answered after I return, and probably not on the trip, unless I just end up with some pockets of time.

It's also last minute, but since I will be in L.A. with my wife for a couple of days, if any of you locals are available for a dinner or something, drop me a line and let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks for the emails of support everyone!
This 2 day push will go towards our next milestone and is very much appreciated.

All paid orders will ship by Monday at the latest.

Also just so everyone knows, Starting Monday at noon I will be out of pocket. I'm going to E3 for work for 3 days, and when I return on Thursday I am on a work retreat for a couple more days, followed up by Fathers Day weekend. As of the coming Monday until the Following Monday I will be checking my phone only when I need to. Emails, PMs etc will most likely be answered after I return, and probably not on the trip, unless I just end up with some pockets of time.

It's also last minute, but since I will be in L.A. with my wife for a couple of days, if any of you locals are available for a dinner or something, drop me a line and let me know.

Thanks!

Hey Chris, sent you an email a while back. Hope I'm not too late. :wave

Very cool corrose heading to e3 ! If you see anything resident evil related please grab it and I will buy it off you if you are interested in selling it.

So is it to late to get in on your sale? I wanted to get some Predator stand decals.

So is it to late to get in on your sale? I wanted to get some Predator stand decals.

Unfortunately yes, that was just a special 2 day push to help go towards a family expense coming up, back to business as usual after I get back into town, but happy to take a regular order from you when I return.

Final photos of a custom piece for Dark Passenger.
I really enjoy doing these types of paper based projects like this and the Mr. T cereal box, you guys let me know if you need anything similar.

lh01.jpg

lh02i.jpg

lh03k.jpg

lh04e.jpg

lh04e.jpg

lh05.jpg

lh06.jpg

Hell yeah Chris! That is perfect!!!!!

Here are 2 pics of a fantastic backdrop Chris did for me. I still haven't gotten all the air bubbles out, but it looks pretty good for a few pics. LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much Chris.

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

Hey Chris, got the custom decal and Lemonheads box! Thanks a lot. I know you have no idea who this is (99% of you may not), I figured you may want to see the final product. It's Luther Kite from a series of books written by Blake Crouch.

B4C10EF0-6169-4D7C-93C0-A28E79AD95EE-9426-0000056740CEC379_zps1d5f0da1.jpg

2069FFC6-DAEF-406F-8DB2-75270CAC5134-9426-00000567CE71F614_zpsef11611a.jpg

Last edited:

Shoooooooot, I just sent you payment for a Breaking Bad and Walking Dead glow in the dark decals ($19 plus fees) and I forgot to say no name plates please.

Dropped you a PM a while back about some Bond decals. Haven't heard back. Think maybe PM got lost. Get back to me please.

Old Grandpa

OG: I'll get back to you right away.

Here's a custom 47 neck tattoo for a fellow boardie. I say it all the time, but the resolution I get out of this machine is amazing!

Back