Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I just got a darker one - but she's definitely got the fake tan orangey look to her. Especially when compared to Zatanna. But all my DCD depictions of Diana are kind of orange, except the PF.

Maybe I just got a darker one - but she's definitely got the fake tan orangey look to her. Especially when compared to Zatanna. But all my DCD depictions of Diana are kind of orange, except the PF.

Maybe when DCD re-releases her, she will have a more natural skin tone. They are definitely doing a fantastic job with this line. The only thing stopping me from picking these up is they're not PF size.

Wonder Woman did come from an exotic Island lol, she will have darker skin than the others.

They are definitely doing a fantastic job with this line. The only thing stopping me from picking these up is they're not PF size.

yeah it's a shame that the size is so small. they're not even 1/6th scale! if they were closer to marvel's comiquette size it would be perfect. cos as far as capturing hughes' art, this line is superior to the marvel ladies. i'm still getting catwoman. might get canary and poison ivy once i see them in person.

Wonder Woman did come from an exotic Island lol, she will have darker skin than the others.

Maybe WW used this when bathing...

Orange_Vitamin_Fruit_Essence_Body_Wash.jpg
:D

I really hope not, make it happen this time Tyler!

i'm afraid this matter's outta my jurisdiction, m'dear.

get batman. batman has no jurisdiction, he'll find whomever's delaying this figure and make em squeal. i know the squealers when i see em, and...

sorry, i have the dark knight playing on blu ray right now.
:D

These pics are killing me.:banghead

BBTS finally got mine in.

Now it's just a matter of time. How long can I last until I ship my loot. :lol

black cat: canary looks great, but i have a question for u...

the paint separation between her hair and face looks kinda fuzzy, almost like they're blended into each other. esp on the sides and edge of the forehead. is it your pics, or is it really like that?

All I can say is "Wow!" I'm a Marvel guy at heart but this is the AH line of statues to collect. I did pick up Sideshow's first 3 AH statues but have held off since. I think because these are direct copies of actual covers they capture AH's style better. The Sideshow pieces, while based on AH artwork, just doesn't scream AH!

black cat: canary looks great, but i have a question for u...

the paint separation between her hair and face looks kinda fuzzy, almost like they're blended into each other. esp on the sides and edge of the forehead. is it your pics, or is it really like that?

No, that is just the pics. She is not like that in person.

Back