Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0130dx.jpg

canary looks great! the pose is quite unique, and the real mesh stockings elevate the piece to a pf level of quality. nice touch by dcd.

man, now i can't wait for catwoman!

She looks great! I can't wait to get her and Catwoman. I figured Catwoman would be my most anticipated but I think Power Girl is, well until I see Catwoman of course lol.

Great pics IC!! :clap

Now I wish BBTS would get mine in. :banghead

I'm waiting patiently, yeah right:lol , for Canary and Wave 11 to arrive so I can ship my Loot.

Great pics IC!! :clap

Now I wish BBTS would get mine in. :banghead

I'm waiting patiently, yeah right:lol , for Canary and Wave 11 to arrive so I can ship my Loot.

I have to wait on my shipping because I told dude to save until Catwoman came in so I can save on shipping. I guess IC beat me to the pics, but I will post if people still want.
@Bonehead
What is wave 11? I just want to know

wow, wonder woman's skin tone looks even more orange-y when placed next to the other ladies. shame, it's a pretty excellent sculpt.

wow, wonder woman's skin tone looks even more orange-y when placed next to the other ladies. shame, it's a pretty excellent sculpt.

No clue why everyone keeps saying orange because mine isn't. She has a darker skin tone than the others but not orange.

Sorry bad news Catwoman push back another week. Now DC Direct has her for the 9th of Dec.

here we go again. :banghead

is dcd going for 9 delays in a row to match the catwoman's 9 lives? :duh

No clue why everyone keeps saying orange because mine isn't. She has a darker skin tone than the others but not orange.

i guess "orange" is like a general description for her unusual tan. i saw a piece in a store that also had that slightly "off" colour as well. it didn't really look like a natural tanned skin colour, more like the artificial tan-in-a-can look.

anyway, i was referring to the shots of ww in comparison to the other ladies. maybe it's just the lighting in the photos...

i guess "orange" is like a general description for her unusual tan. i saw a piece in a store that also had that slightly "off" colour as well. it didn't really look like a natural tanned skin colour, more like the artificial tan-in-a-can look.

anyway, i was referring to the shots of ww in comparison to the other ladies. maybe it's just the lighting in the photos...

I saw WW at my LCS when she was released and IMHO, she did have that spray-on tan look. Myself, I prefer a farer complexion on WW. If I did pick her up, I'd have a custom repaint done to bring out even more of an already amazingly done statue.

Back