Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catwoman was delayed again until Dec. 2 and yet Black Canary still comes out on Nov. 25th. I don't understand the delay with Catwoman at all and it's a little annoying.

I would rather it be delayed and be perfect then rushed and look like crap.

Agreed. When it comes to DCD sometimes the extra time is good.

IMO DCD rushed some of the AH busts out too soon and the QC was all over the place.

If I get a statue that looks like the one at SDCC I'll gladly wait the extra few weeks.

wtf?! this is the THIRD time catwoman has been delayed! :banghead

i agree that it's better to have to wait for a more superior product. but this is getting ridiculous.

Good news Black Canary is coming this Wednesday it's on Diamonds release this week, but the bad news no Catwoman until next Wednesday. Here is hoping. If anyone wants I be happy to take a pic like I did for Wonder Woman and Zatanna

anyone know a good place to purchase both Black Canary and Catwoman? Found out today that my LCS guy who supposedly had them on order isn't getting them in

apologies for the bad lighting and horrible pic quality, here are some quick shots

"Ms. Canary to the kitchen table for your photo shoot please"

img0130dx.jpg

img0132vw.jpg

img0133oy.jpg

img0134k.jpg

img0138h.jpg

img0140y.jpg

img0141k.jpg

img0143vl.jpg

Another solid entry into the Covergirls line. Flawless paint, just like Z. I was surprised though that her stockings are actual mesh and not painted on and that's my only real complaint, it leaves jarring seam lines behind her legs. Not a factor for me anyway since she won't be displayed standing backwards but I can see where it might annoy some. Amazing sculpt and detail on this piece too. Notice they took the time to sculpt muscle definition on her legs even though they are covered up. Bravo DCD, Bravo.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Incurable C! She really looks awesome but I agree that the seams behind her legs could have been thinner. Other than that it looks like a perfect piece, Congrats!

Back