Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO20 June $20 code

Nope. Only on Luke hoth (regular), Han hoth, Rex (regular) and some other stuff. Probably have to add it to your saved codes for the full list.

Thanks. I didn't figure so but thought I'd ask.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

I just checked this. Wasn't he announced on april15. Strange. He's coupon eligible already. Isn't it usually 2.5 months. Also strange that he now has a non refundable deposit as when he went up he didn't. He was announce after their NRD thing went into effect. Guess they are fine tuning the NRD threshold as they go.

Spacetrooper had an NRD because I ordered it right away thinking it was an limited item. And it's not. :(

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO20 June $20 code

He is a beauty... he does not fit in with anything in my collection but I didn't want to sell him because he's just perfect, so much better than the SSC Reeves Superman PF. I just put him with my regular Superman PF now. :)

Reeves Superman is really where I started with any and all things Superhero. My brother came home one day with the VHS(yes, VHS) of the first movie and I was hooked ever since.
Similar memories of my mother coming home one day with the Batman VHS.

He is a beauty... he does not fit in with anything in my collection but I didn't want to sell him because he's just perfect, so much better than the SSC Reeves Superman PF. I just put him with my regular Superman PF now. :)

:exactly: He does not with any of my other figures but he is just to good to ever sell.

The thread title says DINO20, but the code is actually DINO2015.

Wasn't he announced on april15. Strange. He's coupon eligible already. Isn't it usually 2.5 months.

You have to check the fine print on the card, so we usually say "2 months" as a catch-all. The card indicates that it's applicable to items listed (pre-order or in-stock) before May 1st.

Spacetrooper had an NRD because I ordered it right away thinking it was an limited item. And it's not. :(

I placed an order for him right away when he went up on April 15th and there wasn't a non-refundable deposit on him at that point.

I had to double check my Spacetrooper order, I thought it had the NRD but I see it didn't have one. I also ordered right away.

Same. I plan on cancelling my order since I never noticed it in the film anyways, haha. I'm gonna stick to the regular set, a sandtrooper, and hopefully a tie fighter pilot and scout trooper for my "stormtrooper" collection to flank Vader.

I canceled and reordered the tie fighter pilot with a coupon the other day. Came out to around $180ish. Loving that one.

I'm sorry, you're right, there wasn't an NRD with the Spacetrooper. I think when I was thinking about canceling it, I just checked the SS page and it had the NRD. I'm planning on getting a regular Stormtrooper instead.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Fixed the title thanks for pointing it out.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. I went to use the Star Wars 20% off discount for the exclusive Han Solo, but I accidentally chose the wrong credit card. I was unable to make any changes online, and was directed to call them. I was told that they could not update my payment information, and I would not have another chance to use the discount. I don't understand why they could not simply change my payment method, but they told me their system doesn't allow for that. Crazy right?

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this. I went to use the Star Wars 20% off discount for the exclusive Han Solo, but I accidentally chose the wrong credit card. I was unable to make any changes online, and was directed to call them. I was told that they could not update my payment information, and I would not have another chance to use the discount. I don't understand why they could not simply change my payment method, but they told me their system doesn't allow for that. Crazy right?

Yep. Sounds right. That's how the system works. I had originally ordered the brown coat Han and called to see if I can switch to the blue coat version. I didn't wanna loose the coupon code. They told me no can do. Worked out though. I said screw it and cancelled both Han and Luke. Saved my a bunch of dinero

What star wars 20% code?

Never mind, I found it STARWARS15. Nothing I want. I would have bought that R2-D2 for 20% off.

I change my payment method all the time on the website! Is it a Flex pay, by chance? If so, perhaps that is why... If paying in full by cc, you should be able to switch to a different card. If you update the cc on your account, it will ask you if you want to update your outstanding orders. Checkmark the orders you want to update, and that's pretty much it.

I change my payment method all the time on the website! Is it a Flex pay, by chance? If so, perhaps that is why... If paying in full by cc, you should be able to switch to a different card. If you update the cc on your account, it will ask you if you want to update your outstanding orders. Checkmark the orders you want to update, and that's pretty much it.

You should still be able to change the form of payment on a FlexPay item too. As a matter of fact I just needed to change the form of payment for a "One time payment " item and 2 of my figures that are 3 payments in came up as being able to update.
Could just be that if you ordered an In Stock Item they process those pretty quick so you may not have the option. I just ordered a Hoth Luke and they were shipping it to my home instead of work. I tried to change the address after I ordered it and got a message on my order page stating it was ready to ship and no changes could be made.

You should still be able to change the form of payment on a FlexPay item too. As a matter of fact I just needed to change the form of payment for a "One time payment " item and 2 of my figures that are 3 payments in came up as being able to update.
Could just be that if you ordered an In Stock Item they process those pretty quick so you may not have the option. I just ordered a Hoth Luke and they were shipping it to my home instead of work. I tried to change the address after I ordered it and got a message on my order page stating it was ready to ship and no changes could be made.
Ah, I re-read his post, and bet you are correct. Because it was in-stock, he probably couldn't update it online, and by the time he contacted Sideshow, it had already entered the shipping phase. That sucks. Let this be a warning for us all, to make sure our order info is accurate before placing in-stock orders.

Back