Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

Did STARK20 come in an email?

Screenshot_2015-06-10-23-28-53.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Newlsetter

I get a little sore over seeing figures I bought for retail go for deep discounts. Then I turn to those figures and I forget that. Collect what you love and don't regret. I bought the crow, mech, jorel, mos, zod, mandarin, clones, tonto and more I can't think of at retail. No regrets.

That's how you have to look at it. I buy a lot of Blu-rays. They're always cheaper later but I get them when they're first released.

That's how you have to look at it. I buy a lot of Blu-rays. They're always cheaper later but I get them when they're first released.
Same. I get multiple views and always hit up the extras.

Wow, I haven't bought a McFarlane toy since . . . .

Hm I've received no email yet... while it's not a unique code like other recent ones, I'm starting to feel a bit left out ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I should do a count/list of the McFarlane stuff I still have new in box - it's worthless, practically speaking, but it would be interesting to take stock of what's packed away in my box closet. What I don't want to think about is the original retail value. :(

I used to like the little Monsters playsets. Those were cool toys and I think they were $12 back then. Good times.

I still have a spawn collection displayed.

I still have a spawn collection displayed.

Oh, I ALSO have loose figures that were previously displayed - those are in different boxes. ;) I'd probably display a few of them now as they were probably my favorites, but I just don't have the room at the moment. If I could get a decent return on the boxed figures I'd let them all go in one shot.

I've got some Spawn vs cyborg gorilla or something sealed in the box. The box probably isn't mint after all these years.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I still have loose Spawn toys packed away. Loved that stuff.

I used to be a longtime user of Spawn.com message boards. Man did that place go to **** after all the sportspicks douches showed up. Jumped ship for here and swam as fast as I could. Never regretted it.

I remember you stsham. Mandarin_Spawn. Steelspawn. Man...some good people. I kinda fell out of collecting a bit when they shut those boards down. Bounced back though.

Just thought I should share this with everyone. New monthly code is: dino2015
84a250f33dd916ffd3c64d7fc4238338.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO20 June $20 code

Its amazing how much satisfaction I get from these codes.

Back