Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO20 June $20 code

Thanks for posting pulg!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO20 June $20 code

Nice, cancelled Hawkeye and re-ordered with the code.

I did the same with black widow

Just noticed Hawkeye now has an NRD ... he didn't initially right? I wonder if this is Sideshow trying to give incentive to preorder early before a deposit sets in, since Cap didn't have one at first either.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

8c33746867bc42a6ba1eda0f2cd2d784.jpg

Wish they'd give out more 50% codes. I'd grab a Bats Armory with all 3...

Will the STARWARS code work with either HT Vader or HT Stormtrooper?

Nope. Only on Luke hoth (regular), Han hoth, Rex (regular) and some other stuff. Probably have to add it to your saved codes for the full list.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

Thanks for sharing the code! Reordered the Spacetrooper

I just checked this. Wasn't he announced on april15. Strange. He's coupon eligible already. Isn't it usually 2.5 months. Also strange that he now has a non refundable deposit as when he went up he didn't. He was announce after their NRD thing went into effect. Guess they are fine tuning the NRD threshold as they go.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no June code yet

I just checked this. Wasn't he announced on april15. Strange. He's coupon eligible already. Isn't it usually 2.5 months. Also strange that he now has a non refundable deposit as when he went up he didn't. He was announce after their NRD thing went into effect. Guess they are fine tuning the NRD threshold as they go.

Yep some items have gone up for sale without nrd only to have it added later. Coupon eligibility is sometimes inconsistent as well. Like you said I had to pay the nrd this time but I don't mind because I know I want it anyway, plus hey twenty bucks off :yess:

do you think if I threatened to do so until blue they'd give me one? :panic:

Hahaha, I think the only one I've ever seen was the one-time-use one from a week or two ago, and it's only because of last year's surplus in releases. Doubt that will be happening again since they've had to discount quite a lot of things in their inventory to make room for the new.

Hahaha, I think the only one I've ever seen was the one-time-use one from a week or two ago, and it's only because of last year's surplus in releases. Doubt that will be happening again since they've had to discount quite a lot of things in their inventory to make room for the new.

I hear ya, it was worth a shot.
I don't have any of the TDK Trilogy figures but the Armor is like an Instant Collection in a Box(for a price that makes you groan when thinking about spending it.)

I hear ya, it was worth a shot.
I don't have any of the TDK Trilogy figures but the Armor is like an Instant Collection in a Box(for a price that makes you groan when thinking about spending it.)

I paid for that thing in whole so I hear ya for sure, hahaha. This was back when they weren't giving out these coupons because we didn't know there was a surplus in stock. My suggestion is, you might get lucky and get a 30% coupon that a few people did, otherwise, I'd suggest going with the 20% because that's probably the best deal you're gonna get. You can probably wait a few months to see if they have more 30% (or if really lucky, 50%) to hand out, but at the same time, if people end up going 20% on it, then it's going to get waitlisted and you'd have to pay in full if you really wanted it. Basically, if it's a must-have for you, then you would go for it like me, except now you have the option of a huge discount. Remember, a lot of us who pre-ordered day 1 didn't have that luxury. :wink1:

I paid for that thing in whole so I hear ya for sure, hahaha. This was back when they weren't giving out these coupons because we didn't know there was a surplus in stock. My suggestion is, you might get lucky and get a 30% coupon that a few people did, otherwise, I'd suggest going with the 20% because that's probably the best deal you're gonna get. You can probably wait a few months to see if they have more 30% (or if really lucky, 50%) to hand out, but at the same time, if people end up going 20% on it, then it's going to get waitlisted and you'd have to pay in full if you really wanted it. Basically, if it's a must-have for you, then you would go for it like me, except now you have the option of a huge discount. Remember, a lot of us who pre-ordered day 1 didn't have that luxury. :wink1:

yea I hear ya.
Definitely not a must have.
Honestly the new 89 Bats with Wayne is higher on a want list.
I wish I knew about/collected HT when the Reeve Superman was released.

He is a beauty... he does not fit in with anything in my collection but I didn't want to sell him because he's just perfect, so much better than the SSC Reeves Superman PF. I just put him with my regular Superman PF now. :)

Back