Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Same here. I don't even let them attempt delivery. I route it to UPS as soon as the tracking info shows up online.

Same here. My choice is great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalkf

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I'm not worried at all about theft. But I figure by picking it up at the depot 1. I get it much earlier in the day and 2. I'm removing one more opportunity for UPS to damage my package.

Package protection is priority number one at all times.

I wish I could do this so I wouldn't have to listen to my mother complain every time I get a package in the mail. :lol
:lol That's partly why I started doing the UPS My Choice too. I've learned to go pick them up from the UPS depot but it's sort of a pain at times because mine only lets you pick up packages between 6 and 6:30. Luckily I'm only a few blocks away from the depot. I think my mom still catches on to new figures showing up though. :lol

You guys live with your mom?

Lol.
Until I find a place I can afford to buy I do. It's not really a big deal to me at the moment and I do pay for things and contribute around the house so it's not like I'm a freeloader.

Lmao. I'm on first name basis with my local ups facility.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Until I find a place I can afford to buy I do. It's not really a big deal to me at the moment and I do pay for things and contribute around the house so it's not like I'm a freeloader.

Place of my own > buying figures/anything else that is not essential IMO.

Not judging. Just how I see things.

Last edited:

Place of my own > buying figures/anything else that is not essential IMO.

Not judging. Just how I see things.
I have a decent amount saved up. There's just not much in my price range I can realistically afford. I'm single and will eventually be paying for a place on my own so I'm not going to jump into something and get in over my head.

Same here, they see me walk in the door and go get my box [emoji38]
One lady flirts with me...creeps me out. She tells me she saw my package, she says she handled my package herself and I have a big package. It's so hard to keep a straight face...

One lady flirts with me...creeps me out. She tells me she saw my package, she says she handled my package herself and I have a big package. It's so hard to keep a straight face...

I see what you did there lol.

Is she even a little attractive?

Everything I buy I just get sent to my work. UPS always comes around 11 am and our shipping department signs for it. I don't have to worry about not being home or having it left on my doorstep and my coworkers just bring it to my office whenever I get something in! Safest way to order anything from online.

Everything I buy I just get sent to my work. UPS always comes around 11 am and our shipping department signs for it. I don't have to worry about not being home or having it left on my doorstep and my coworkers just bring it to my office whenever I get something in! Safest way to order anything from online.

Way to go Barack.

:lol

Back