Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

I want a Robocop diecast. Hope he goes on the list for a 20-30% off again.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

130 inches in length plus girth is a huge package (insert joke here) and most of what Sideshow ships is less than that.

If shipping prices are raised that'll cause everyone to wait for coupons to negate the cost

That's a pretty big sized box before you should get hit with anything like that. USPS has been doing it for quite some time now. If you don't use their Priority Mail boxes, anything over 1 cu ft gets charged by "girth weight". So even if it only weighs 1 lb your getting charged for what it "should" weigh.

Ugh, looks like the hot toys will get even pricier because it's only so long before this trickles down to every package

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the way things usually work.

Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Any time someone writes "girth" in their post I chuckle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delayed responses here... Been out for 2 days...

I'm not worried at all about theft. But I figure by picking it up at the depot 1. I get it much earlier in the day and 2. I'm removing one more opportunity for UPS to damage my package.
Agree 1000%

Same here. My choice is great
Agree 1000%

Package protection is priority number one at all times.
Agree 1000%

Lmao. I'm on first name basis with my local ups facility.
Agree 1000%

Wish I still did. Life was so much easier then :lol
Agree 1000%

Everything I buy I just get sent to my work. UPS always comes around 11 am and our shipping department signs for it. I don't have to worry about not being home or having it left on my doorstep and my coworkers just bring it to my office whenever I get something in! Safest way to order anything from online.
I could do this, but I don't want them to complain. There are two old ladies who manage all of the package deliveries. If I ordered a PF, they couldn't even handle it! Every now and then I'll ship something to work, but I order way too much crap, so for most I stick with picking them up. It's not terribly out of my way, coming home from work. Fed Ex lets you pick up from any Fed Ex office location, so both UPS and Fed Ex have made life SOOO much easier than the old days.

I wish I could win a dinosaur statue. Those things are great.

I wish I could win a dinosaur statue. Those things are great.

I enter for those too. Though there isn't much of a chance of me winning one, if I do.......it's yours. :)

I enter for those too. Though there isn't much of a chance of me winning one, if I do.......it's yours. :)

Thanks Ween. That's super nice of you. I have a handful of the older releases, but if I could win one, it'd make collecting the rest of the ones I need a little bit easier.

Thanks Ween. That's super nice of you. I have a handful of the older releases, but if I could win one, it'd make collecting the rest of the ones I need a little bit easier.

I enter almost every contest. I've never won anything so far. :lol

If I win something I don't want, I'd definitely give it away to someone who I know would want it.

Has anyone gotten the random pop up to win Stealth Suit Cap on SSC website? I hope I win, only Cap i passed on.

Same, I enter every contest. Haven't won anything yet.

Same here. The one I really wanted to win was the life size Yoda :lol Out of all the contests that would be the one thing I would never actually buy but really really want, just to much money for one piece.

Same here. The one I really wanted to win was the life size Yoda :lol Out of all the contests that would be the one thing I would never actually buy but really really want, just to much money for one piece.

I would've loved to have won that one. I would've given that to my Mother. She just loves him.

Back