Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Sideshow is funny. They have all these contest and people are winning, I guess. Yet so many are complaining-me included at times-that they never win.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

Here's a complaint. I've only won twice! Wtf I should win 8 to 10 times a year. It's only fair you know.

I haven’t won in a year… WTF. :) I won a lot of stuff in the past but just the one time in the past 2+ years. I think there are so many people trying now it’s even harder and I don’t seem to have the “magic touch” when it comes to the facebook / twitter contests.

Sideshow is funny. They have all these contest and people are winning, I guess. Yet so many are complaining-me included at times-that they never win.

There's a billion people entering these days, so chances are pretty slim. I feel like there's a better chance with the Twitter contests, but haven't had any luck with those either.

I actually won the t1 t800 randomly last Sept. The win was a wolverine impression that I won by putting a picture of my daughter up when she pulled her hair out and it stuck up like his lol.

I actually won the t1 t800 randomly last Sept. The win was a wolverine impression that I won by putting a picture of my daughter up when she pulled her hair out and it stuck up like his lol.
Yeah, pimp those kids for free stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

I haven’t won in a year… WTF. :) I won a lot of stuff in the past but just the one time in the past 2+ years. I think there are so many people trying now it’s even harder and I don’t seem to have the “magic touch” when it comes to the facebook / twitter contests.
Didn't you win the trip to SDCC?

Once in 2 years?! My heart bleeds for you ;)

Yeah, pimp those kids for free stuff.
Wouldn't you?
f8b045cfb3dbb09ee42095a9788f956d.jpg

Now that was an awesome prize! I can only dream of going to CC.

Yeah, I can't really complain too much about that one. I'm kind of shocked they didn't do it this year. Maybe I ruined it for everyone else.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Those % codes are only applicable to products they've been trying to clear out for some time. With the exception of the Hoth figures on the SW % code, these are the same products that have repeatedly been code eligible since last year.

Monthly coupon codes are applicable to any pre-order or in-stock item that has been available for about 2 months, subject to errors which Sideshow are usually really good about correcting.

Come on ss where's the clearance coupon for sentinel? It's been so long already and it's not moving taking up all your warehouse space.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings May code is AVENGE2015

Come on ss where's the clearance coupon for sentinel? It's been so long already and it's not moving taking up all your warehouse space.

Except it's still on preorder so it's taking up zero warehouse space right now.

Yeah, I can't really complain too much about that one. I'm kind of shocked they didn't do it this year. Maybe I ruined it for everyone else.

Did you leave the room like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? :lol

I may have yelled "free exclusives hidden in my room" as the con was ending Saturday night. :)

Last edited:

Yeah, that helps��

Back