Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Not sure if I'll use the August $20 coupon or wait for discounts during Spooktacular...

11700831_10206355178190196_826202410817387412_n.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

ES is too high. Should have been 30.... pass.

What a ripoff! Can only order one Millennium Falcon! I wanted to flip one for a mill. :(

Can anyone else appreciate how difficult it is to find anything on Facebook once it disappears from your newsfeed? Damn.

Here it is...

11692588_10206800651912014_3464227875622803872_n.jpg

Storage question...

For those who keep the PF shipper and art box... do you break both down to save space or that a no no for the art box (in terms of resale). If you leave the art box alone might as well leave the shipper alone and keep the art box in it, that s what Ive been doing and Im running out of space.

Last edited:

If you break them down then what do you do with the foam packing? If you toss that might as well toss the box as well.

Storage question...

For those who keep the PF shipper and art box... do you break both down to save space or that a no no for the art box (in terms of resale). If you leave the art box alone might as well leave the shipper alone and keep the art box in it, that s what Ive been doing and Im running out of space.

There has been a lot of discussion about this in many threads over the years. If you're going to keep the boxes, don't break them down. If you don't want to keep the boxes, I'd look on ebay and see if you can sell them. There's quite a few people who have sold their boxes. If you are ever planning or may think you'll have to sell the figures one day, I would keep the boxes.

There has been a lot of discussion about this in many threads over the years. If you're going to keep the boxes, don't break them down. If you don't want to keep the boxes, I'd look on ebay and see if you can sell them. There's quite a few people who have sold their boxes. If you are ever planning or may think you'll have to sell the figures one day, I would keep the boxes.

Agree completely....good advise.....Listen to the Ween you must jpuli28. :lecture

Storage question...

You will regret tossing out the boxes some day. Find an elderly relative with an attic.

You could also rent a small storage unit. That's what I do.

COMIC15 is showing that it can be applied to r5 and sandy and luke in stormtrooper disguise.... are these all lies or what? It shows the discount. I don't want to place an order for one of these and then it be taken away from me. Maybe R5 would be the safest bet...

COMIC15 is showing that it can be applied to r5 and sandy and luke in stormtrooper disguise.... are these all lies or what? It shows the discount. I don't want to place an order for one of these and then it be taken away from me. Maybe R5 would be the safest bet...

Should work on R5 and Sandtrooper. Wouldn't try it on Luke Stormie.

Back