Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

giphy.gif

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

So I was looking at a website on how to clean mold off of a grill and there was an add for a $25 coupon off certain items on Sideshow's Website. Don't know if it really works, but if someone wants this code, here it is:

SDE-SHW15-1T5P79NU

Here's the website for all the eligible items:

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

So I was looking at a website on how to clean mold off of a grill and there was an add for a $25 coupon off certain items on Sideshow's Website. Don't know if it really works, but if someone wants this code, here it is:

SDE-SHW15-1T5P79NU

Here's the website for all the eligible items:

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

I got one of those at tvguide.com

Dem Jawa's need to become coupon eligible!

Thanks for the promo code guys! Proud new owner of sideshow r2d2 and kept my points for the future!
Review to follow'

Does anyone know if a PO figure can become available to used a promo code. Ive been waiting for one so I can order the Mark 45 a little cheaper but not sure if that was possible.

Any info will help, Thanks.

The only code that can be used on a PO is the monthly $20. It takes a few months before they become eligible though

Does anyone know if a PO figure can become available to used a promo code.

Read the fine print, every promo/coupon has its own set of rules - even if they follow a template.

It takes a few months before they become eligible though

It can be as little as one month plus a day or two. ;)

Really? When did that happen? I thought it was no less than 2.

Since always. ;) It just depends on what's written in the fine print and when the first person posts the postcard code. For instance, this last one, COMIC15 was posted at the very beginning of July and can be used on pre-orders and in-stock items that became available on the store up to May 31st. Written on the coupon the other way around, as not applicable to anything from June 1st onward.

Since always. ;) It just depends on what's written in the fine print and when the first person posts the postcard code. For instance, this last one, COMIC15 was posted at the very beginning of July and can be used on pre-orders and in-stock items that became available on the store up to May 31st. Written on the coupon the other way around, as not applicable to anything from June 1st onward.
I see, thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind for future orders.

Damn, I've got an all-binary post count right now. So cool (if you're into that kind of thing) I can make only one more post before that's no longer true, then have to wait almost 90 posts before I can get there again. Woo. :clap

Damn, I've got an all-binary post count right now. So cool (if you're into that kind of thing) I can make only one more post before that's no longer true, then have to wait almost 90 posts before I can get there again. Woo. :clap

ooooooooooorrrr you could just keep posting in the sandbox where the post count doesn't go up XD

Hey peeps, I' m relatively new to Sideshow as Sideshow Collectibles (I' ve been collecting Hot Toys for a few years now, but never really ordered them directly from Sideshow).... and I' ve seen this thread not as active as it used to be...

Is it because... a) that is the normal activity based on seasonal on and off coupons and discounts that sideshow releases ... b) everyone moved on to another thread where they are giving things away and I just got stuck here? or c) Sideshow has toned down their discount and coupons lately?

Thanks for the help!

This thread is a little less active because there haven't been as many people coming into it asking if they can use coupons and reward codes at the same time or some other question that answered in the first post or the title of the thread. Because of that, regulars haven't been able to make snarky remarks and the overall post frequency is down. ;)

To see the thread really light up you have to be around during one of Sideshow's events, primarily Spooktacular in October.

The deals have tapered off a bit the past month or so though I'd say. Its sort of that time of year where there aren't any big deals until around Spooktacular and after.

Back