Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Come on ss when is sentinel going on sale? It's almost a year now. How about 20% off or so to clear out some space? :wave

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

This thread is a little less active because there haven't been as many people coming into it asking if they can use coupons and reward codes at the same time or some other question that answered in the first post or the title of the thread. Because of that, regulars haven't been able to make snarky remarks and the overall post frequency is down. ;)

You rang? Comicbookguy calls your bluff and goes all in. Personally I'm appalled that the delorean hasn't gone some % off yet.

I've been expecting Falcon to get a % off deal. But like someone else said, probably nothing until Spook.

Hey first time poster, long time lurker here. I recently received a $25 code from Sideshow that I cannot use on anything I want. Here it is if anyone wants it -

SDE-SHW15-TJZKCKYV

Surely it won't until it's released?

I was joking about the delorean. Every so often comicbookguy lobbies for a discount on that sentinel because its taking up too much warehouse space, despite the fact that it is yet to be released :slap

I was joking about the delorean. Every so often comicbookguy lobbies for a discount on that sentinel because its taking up too much warehouse space, despite the fact that it is yet to be released :slap

I think they must flat-pack the bits in the database - you know, remove all the 0's to save space. ;)

This guy ...

ef1ccb4cc5a0ccd2a430f862d62449da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discount code if anyone is interested...

You Snagged a $25 Promo Code! Act Fast

Use code SDE-SHW15-BFW820WR to save $25 off your order.

COMIC15 works on vision now.

77 days later.

I really wish there was a "like" button on here. There are some great posts sometimes.

I didn't know. I don't care either. Thought I was being helpful.

I didn't know. I don't care either. Thought I was being helpful.

You were. And I was also being helpful. If you find a product that SHOULD work with a code but doesn't, try a live chat. These monthly postcard codes have fixed, not rolling, cut-off dates.

Pixel I wasn't talking to you. I love you.

I use live chat all the time. Not for coupons yet.

I remember the avengers being 3 months. That's why I mentioned him being good to go.

COMIC2015 it doesn't work for the New Jason Voorhees PF Figure :mad:

Back