Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

If you're saying you do, you're the first person, since that site has been running that I've ever come across. I'm not certain how anyone can spend more than 10 seconds on that site.

The desktop site is a dumpster fire but if you use a dedicated app or enhancement it's actually really great. It's where I get all my news and whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The desktop site is a dumpster fire but if you use a dedicated app or enhancement it's actually really great.

Ah, makes some sense - Twitter is also a nightmare via the browser but works decently with a client app.

If you're saying you do, you're the first person, since that site has been running that I've ever come across. I'm not certain how anyone can spend more than 10 seconds on that site.

Pixel, I was in the same boat as yourself for a long while, but actually learning a little more about it has allowed me to see how great it is. There is a reddit for everything. Even one for Hot Toys. https://www.reddit.com/r/hottoys/. I enjoy it because there is a "sub-reddit" for just about anything. People are generally very helpful if you just ask. Having a new born, I am excited to get him so legos for when he is older. I went to the lego reddit, and they informed me of some sites I can go to that show a lot of different sets that are on sale through various sites. The overall community of most of the sub reddits that I frequent are pretty amazing, just like this forum.

Check it out sometime. For example. Everyone has been talking about food on here. https://www.reddit.com/r/food/. Today, people were just talking about Pop figures. https://www.reddit.com/r/funkopop/. There are very talented people who photoshop some pretty amazing things. https://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles. simply click on the pic, and then go to the comments to see how the adjust the photo. And finally, even a DIY reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY/. Ok, I'm sure you get it. When you have a little free time, check out out.

From a browser I can't stand the old-style pre-web format of the message posting. It's just looks like complete chaos and I also despise the up and down voting capabilities that alter how the information is presented.

It's a rather unsophisticated platform built on an old commenting system paradigm and the visual design seems to strive for clutter.

I guess I'll give up on these points. No matter what I do I can't get them to show up. Tired of delecting cookies, etc.

Boo! :(

If you have this problem -

• log out
  • clear your history
  • log back in
  • go to the home page
  • click the Spook link at the top of the home page
  • enter the code and save it

New Code!

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

You will be missed brotha

I wondered why my threads have been so boring lately

He kept asking in a public forum why another member had been banned.

Who was the banned member he was asking about??

Just did a quick search and as expected, gold/platinum rings are clearly listed on multiple imaging center sites as exceptions. The most curious find in that search was the realization that there are a lot of people out there that don't know what makes something magnetic - a lot of people think that anything metallic is magnetic. :slap

Ironically most metals are not magnetic.

Most gold is mixed with other metals. Unless it's 24 carat.

To my knowledge they do not blend any ferric metals with precious metals when they alloy them.

I just won the collector of the week!!! Susan sent me an email asking what I wanted!! YES!!

Was this contest specific to Spook?

Last edited:

Ah, makes some sense - Twitter is also a nightmare via the browser but works decently with a client app.

I find Twitter MUCH easier to use on desktop. On the phone I look at it for a minute and give up since I can barely tell what it is I'm looking at. I don't see any deficiencies in the desktop Twitter. It's very clear and easy to use and navigate through.

Agreed that Reddit (on desktop, never tried another) is a horribly laid-out, unnavigable, confusing forum. One of the worst layouts I've ever seen. It's extremely hard to simply read one of those celebrity chats from start to finish with every post the celebrity made.

I find Twitter MUCH easier to use on desktop. On the phone I look at it for a minute and give up since I can barely tell what it is I'm looking at. I don't see any deficiencies in the desktop Twitter. It's very clear and easy to use and navigate through.

Agreed that Reddit (on desktop, never tried another) is a horribly laid-out, unnavigable, confusing forum. One of the worst layouts I've ever seen. It's extremely hard to simply read one of those celebrity chats from start to finish with every post the celebrity made.

I prefer TweetDeck (Unsupported Browser - TweetDeck) - there is also a Mac desktop version. Gives you a very customizable view, you choose what each column should show.

I find Twitter MUCH easier to use on desktop.

Try a client like Tweetdeck on the desktop or much better, Tweetbot on Mobile (though I suppose they also have a desktop version now too).

So I'm guessing they did the ole switcharoo on the reveal today and gave us the Iron Man instead of Maul? Poor Maul...no love! haha

Back