Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

My prize has to be any in stock 1/6 item, I'm leaning towards the war Machine MarkII

Go for it! You won. Get what you and your daughter will like. I have that War Machine, and I'm happy with it.
cb52740c20ff66ca99279f637324069f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats Jaymig926! :hi5:

I definitely would've chosen a diecast IM figure as well probably

So stoked! Won the Captain America Stealth from the pinterest contest :) Haven't won a competition in years!

So stoked! Won the Captain America Stealth from the pinterest contest :) Haven't won a competition in years!

Congratulations! How did they notify you? I've been trying to figure out where they announce winners for Pinterest and Instagram.

Congratulations! How did they notify you? I've been trying to figure out where they announce winners for Pinterest and Instagram.
Thank you :)

I got 2 emails. One said they'd sent me a board, but when I clicked on the link I couldn't see anything. I had a second email that had a private message telling me I'd won. I couldn't actually find anything on my pinterest account though.

Thank you :)

I got 2 emails. One said they'd sent me a board, but when I clicked on the link I couldn't see anything. I had a second email that had a private message telling me I'd won. I couldn't actually find anything on my pinterest account though.

very cool! congrats!

Back