Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susan posted on the FB group and said that if they can get 45,000 followers by Friday that she will give away "something BIG" both in the group and on Instagram. They currently have 40,000 followers. I shared the profile on my Instagram and on Twitter.

Did you try multiple browsers? Using a smart phone etc?

It just tells me that I have it already in there so I can't re-enter it. I'll have to wait and try it on a new one.

I've been making sure I'm logged in before I enter the code. Other than that I've been using firefox and it's worked so far.

reward.jpg

I've been making sure I'm logged in before I enter the code. Other than that I've been using firefox and it's worked so far.

I haven't been logged in for the codes. I enter it in, then click to save it and log in that way an it has worked for me. But I, too, am using FireFox

i use google chrome, and 90% of the time it will save while im not logged in. i will have BEEN logged in, then it kicks you after 15 mins for security. but i will enter the code on the Spooktakular page and it will say redeemed. then i will go log in just to make sure. and its all counted so far. i had a problem day1/code1 with it saying i had it already, but i just logged in and went to the spook page from that and tried again and it went through...

Iv been using Safari on my MacbookPro. No issues lately!

Where are the figure deals? They haven't updated any for over 36 hours.... hope those are not all the figures being discounted..... I rather have the deals on the figures than the RPs...

I think the contests are fun but there is no chance of me winning, I wouldn't mind a few more deals than contests.

I'll take good discounts over more contests... They're more concerned with spreading contests around all the sites than anything else.

Chicky is renting souls. You might have a chance there. I'd rent my soul for a Darth Vader Deluxe figure, but she'll never know that.

Have i missed any codes today? Other than the one that was posted at like 2 in the morning...

Yeah, don't think I'll need a toy enough to do that one. lol

the SPOOKY15 code is expired / sold out

Back