Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Susan says that wasn't a real code, and they do not want a repeat of last year....whatever that means.

Better call sideshow. They need to know about this

maxresdefault-820x420.jpg

I had never been in the FB group before, and haven't commented much on it. Helps me track some of the codes as well as in here, but I' m confused. Most of the posts are about people asking for stuff or kissing up to Susan...

Like Shawpaw said... on monday she did gave away things to the people who asked for stuff randomly, so obviously everyone started doing that as well....

How was it on past Spooks?

Wow... not even the Chitauri Avengers Two Pack doesn't even have a discount.... that has been out for years it seems....

If that was 30-40% with double rps I would order that.

That was a quick ban. No playing this year. Good.

Lol I am rather enjoying Spook, but I don't know which is more fun to watch....people whine and complain, or a select few SS fans try to act like they work for SS by scolding the complainers [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really thankful for everyone in this group. My email notifications about codes have been pretty spotty and everyone in here seems to be on point. I still haven't received my Spooktacular Day 2 or Day 3 emails from Sideshow. The Day 1 email arrived at 4:01 on Monday.

I am really thankful for everyone in this group. My email notifications about codes have been pretty spotty and everyone in here seems to be on point. I still haven't received my Spooktacular Day 2 or Day 3 emails from Sideshow. The Day 1 email arrived at 4:01 on Monday.

Same here. I have only received one email from Sideshow and never got the others. Glad I got them from this thread.

ya know what, me too.. For some reason I haven't received days 2 and 3 newsletters... only day 1.... but this thread and the emails have got me posted.

I'll second that. Those working for the codes are . . .

tumblr_lg9exyF1hM1qf80qro1_500.gif

Someone was just banned here? What?
I think they think that Lance was banned for the "fake code" since it says Banned as his title. But it has said that the whole time.

I think they think that Lance was banned for the "fake code" since it says Banned as his title. But it has said that the whole time.

Yeah, that's what I started thinking when I saw he was still online this whole time. At one point are those little markers editable? Premium feature? Comment below is a little troubling.

Susan says that wasn't a real code, and they do not want a repeat of last year....whatever that means.

Back