Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Can we get back to the simple humor of fake codes now? :lol

Last year's looking better and better, huh?

maybe my memory is off but I seem to remember 20-25% discount codes for figures the first few days of Spook last year. and there being tons of figures with discounts. So far it seems like 3-4 figures have 10-15% discounts and that's it.

Maybe Sideshow has lower inventories this year and doesn't see a reason to deep discount?

There were definitely deeper discounts last year. I would guess that it all has to do with how full the warehouse is and how much new stuff is coming in that they have to make room for.

There were definitely deeper discounts last year. I would guess that it all has to do with how full the warehouse is and how much new stuff is coming in that they have to make room for.

I am actually kind of glad there are no deep discounts so far, because it has saved me a ton of cash! I scaled way back on my buying this year because of the new $200+ standard prices on 1/6 scale. there are probably 4-5 figures I would buy with 25-30% discounts though. Most people spend $1,000 around Christmas time, I spend it during Spook!

Can we get back to the simple humor of fake codes now? :lol

Last year's looking better and better, huh?
Things were better back in the old days, the people begging/expecting free stuff have ruined so many things. Spook use to be a ton of fun. Look at the freaks party for SDCC, one year they give out grains next years the party is 10x bigger and 90% of the winners were all like months on the board. Ruined the party for years.

Lol tried to join periscope. Only 125 people in when I joined said I couldn't post because it was too full. Tried relogging and it jumped to 350. Yeah I'll stay outta the periscope thing lol.

I wouldn't want a Tonto even for free. Probably be hard to find a buyer for it.

I like how she's doing this one with trivia questions instead of just picking people in the Periscope feed.

Sucks I can't comment in Periscope. Too full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrorscope literately burns me. My phone burns my hand! lol

So much begging for toys... it is scary to think what some would do for other things....

Log out and open it again. I'm able to comment now that I did that.

All I want are some good deals. Contests and giveaways are all this Spook is... I get what someone was saying earlier about disappointing.

I got in, could comment and everything,but the picture kept saying loading. Went out, went back in, got picture but chats full. I can't win this year!

Hara-Kiri-_Death_of_a_Samurai-006.jpg

I missed out on Tonto, sweet sweet Tonto :monkey2

Last edited:
Back