Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

LOL I remember Chicky doing these contests last year, and a couple of us posted hints in here as to what the answer was and people got pissed off that we were giving away the answer.

That was fun. I remember you posting something really obvious on one. And still people got mad. Sheesh.

So the current quote contest ends at 10pm PST. I was reading through the replies to her tweet and someone asked what was needed in the email. She responded with this:

dca691236e12ba61cdb95b07ea066180.jpg

How is that fair to the other people entering between 9:40 and 10 if she already picked the winner at 9:38? I didn't enter so it wouldn't affect me anyway. Just throwing that out there for others to see.

I guess Sideshow is really going to make us wait for another code.

I would pay $5 for all the codes.... just so I wouldn't have to wait/watch/miss codes.

How is that fair to the other people entering between 9:40 and 10 if she already picked the winner at 9:38? I didn't enter so it wouldn't affect me anyway. Just throwing that out there for others to see.
That was for a different quote contest that ended at 9:30pm PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt I'll get this code. Sleep feels great.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that was for a different quote contest that ended at 9:30pm PT

That was for a different quote contest that ended at 9:30pm PT

Ahhhh. Okay. That makes sense. Thanks!

That was fun. I remember you posting something really obvious on one. And still people got mad. Sheesh.

LOL they were giving away a Jor El figure, and he answer to the question was Russel Crow. All I posted was a picture of that Russel kid from the movie UP and someone got all over me because it was obvious. I sure didn't think so.

I guess Sideshow is really going to make us wait for another code.

I would pay $5 for all the codes.... just so I wouldn't have to wait/watch/miss codes.

This.

LOL they were giving away a Jor El figure, and he answer to the question was Russel Crow. All I posted was a picture of that Russel kid from the movie UP and someone got all over me because it was obvious. I sure didn't think so.

:lol I remember that!

Now if you put that Russell pic up followed by a picture of a crow, then maybe.... nah, its still funny and no one should get mad.

I don't understand why so many figures were at 30% off last year and this year most are 10-15%...

So weird what people get upset about.

I don't understand why so many figures were at 30% off last year and this year most are 10-15%...

That's IF they are even discounted at all! Everything I'm looking at getting aren't even offering any kind of sale or extra reward points. I really hope they up their discount game soon!

So much complaining. Try being a statue collector. We ain't had good deals for a few years

Back