Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Hulk and Banner set were 30% off with free shipping and double RP. Mime Joker was 40% off plus double RP.

Yeah I think I remember that on the Mime Joker as I was considering that one. But a lot of those figures last year already had incentives on them to begin with even prior to spook--just of the 10% off, free shipping, or double reward variety. This year it feels like far fewer figures have those same discounts as a baseline.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Maybe they just don't need to move as much stock this year but the sales are definitely not what they were last year. Both in the amount of the discounts and the number of things going on sale. At least so far.

I did notice some things have triple rewards it seems and I don't really see them pushing that. $34 in RP and free shipping is a good deal. But most people in here remember 30% off, double RP and free shipping from last year so this doesn't seem all that great.

batspook.jpg

Yeah I think I remember that on the Mime Joker as I was considering that one. But a lot of those figures last year already had incentives on them to begin with even prior to spook--just of the 10% off, free shipping, or double reward variety. This year it feels like far fewer figures have those same discounts as a baseline.

If they wanna clear that stagnant inventory, they better step up their discounts game. I'd drop at least $500-$600 if the deals were appealing to me. 10% off is not appealing. They need to start at 30%.

I regretted not nabbing that Mime Joker during last year's Spook. So I didn't hesitate when he went on sale again in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think expecting that type of 30% off discount on something that came out in the past six months isn't very realistic. They were moving some pretty stagnant figures last year like Enterbay Han, Jake Sully.

Not sure if anyone is actually interested (not I), but Susan is giving away cosbaby Avengers in the FB group...

Not sure if anyone is actually interested (not I), but Susan is giving away cosbaby Avengers in the FB group...

Not sure why I quoted myself...

Sent from my iPh

Maybe Sideshow will blow out IM3 figures and the Armory, not during Spook, but sometime later on in the year.

10-15% is nothing and you can find that on eBay pretty easily, especially when they have extra eBay bucks promotions. 20% off should be a minimum for a "spook" deal. But if they have limited inventory there is no reason for them to discount. They are probably testing the waters like last year and will step it up Thursday-Saturday (lets hope, if not oh well, thanks for the reward points...)

Yup ... I'm hesitant to enter. I probably won't win but I don't really want Gamora either haha

I entered. What I'm worried is if I won, then I'd likely want Rocket, Groot, and Starlord. Would turn into an expensive freebie.

Nope. That's my ass.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I entered. What I'm worried is if I won, then I'd likely want Rocket, Groot, and Starlord. Would turn into an expensive freebie.

^^This^^

Back