Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

No RP code in the 08.00 email. :(

Just money off dinosaurs.

Hopefully only dormant.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there is a Hot Toys Winter Soldier Bucky figure on sale anywhere?

Im trying to order from PC but not showing the 20% off in my cart is the sale over already

they are doing a different "sale" every day, 20% off was first day, today/yesterday was some other item at a discounted price. goes on for 12 days

Does anyone know if there is a Hot Toys Winter Soldier Bucky figure on sale anywhere?

A lot of places are sold out of it and the ones who do have it, it's not on sale. I'd get it while you still can if you want it.

Best option for a Winter Soldier figure is the for sale board here on SSF. It's regularly $200 or less.

Looks like the Bruce/Alfred Batman armory is finally sold out. 25% and free shipping was a really good deal. I don't know what shipping was on it, but it's a big box so I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

Best option for a Winter Soldier figure is the for sale board here on SSF. It's regularly $200 or less.

Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Current discount codes at SSC U49BBW3 and QQ7XH56 $5 RP Black Friday codes

After 2 years it looks like the Bruce Banner hot toys figure is finally sold out. That took a while.

So if SSC honors the free shipping on the Gordon set, it comes out to $356. Blake seems to be around $180 on Ebay. If I can get even $150 for him that'll make Gordon and the signal only $250.

On Monday SS will be busy fixing the free shipping glitches that didn't happen on most of the stuff advertised for that.

Looks like the Bruce/Alfred Batman armory is finally sold out. 25% and free shipping was a really good deal. I don't know what shipping was on it, but it's a big box so I'm sure it wasn't cheap.

It was a great deal but still way too many ch for me to justify. I am holding out hopes that someone breaks it up and I can pick up Bruce for a reasonable price. DX12 will do for me batman-wise.

Hope we get a couple Cyber Monday reward codes!

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

On Monday SS will be busy fixing the free shipping glitches that didn't happen on most of the stuff advertised for that.
I've never had to correct an order like that. If I flex order the set today, would I just contact them Monday and they remove the shipping on my order?

Back