Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC U49BBW3 and QQ7XH56 $5 RP Black Friday codes

08.00 email.

No RP code.

Game over, man.

3666136-5719310562-13266.jpg

Question for anyone who knows. I preordered the Hot Toys Maria Hill figure when it was first offered. I used $50.00 in rewards points. Two days ago I switched to a payment plan, but the plan went by the original full price. I paid the nrd already, but I'm still being charged the full price. Will Sideshow adjust the price to the remaining balance I previously had?

Question for anyone who knows. I preordered the Hot Toys Maria Hill figure when it was first offered. I used $50.00 in rewards points. Two days ago I switched to a payment plan, but the plan went by the original full price. I paid the nrd already, but I'm still being charged the full price. Will Sideshow adjust the price to the remaining balance I previously had?
They will fix it. Still log in and use the live chat option to make sure it gets sorted.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

When somethings sold out on SS is it pretty much gone for good? I was somewhat interested in the BD Robocop.

WL = There's a (good) chance. Sold Out = Gone.

Sometimes they 'find' extra stock. Quite rare though.

When somethings sold out on SS is it pretty much gone for good? I was somewhat interested in the BD Robocop.

Just put yourself on the WL and let it sit. I've had a few surprises that way. They will tell you when the waitlist is officially closed. I'm still on a couple of them. I would look elsewhere and get it if you can.

$25 one person use promo code: SDE-SHW15-DH0BKZP8 Go here to see if there's anything you want to use it on before claiming it: Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles

Got to thank SS for the $10 in rewards for black friday weekend. Don't think they did that last year and since more people probably used it since the codes were an email promo they probably didn't want to do anymore.

Agreed, thank you SS for the extra points and the deal on Gladiator Hulk :clap

I was wait listed for the heartbreaker figure but can't seem to find it now. Not seeing anything in account info. Is there a particular place i can view it?

Appreciate that. I guess I didn't go through the final steps.

Last edited:

It's actually 30% off right now (email only discount) if you've ordered previous figures from them or have a friend who has - check your email. Should be $175 + ship.

"Iron Man 3 Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker Figure - $249.99 MSRP

To save 30% off MSRP on this item, simply reply to this email with the name of the item and quantity you would like to purchase. Our service department will then create the order for you and notify you when the order is ready for payment.

So we got $10 RP instead of a $20 coupon.

For those of us that place regular orders at least once a month I would rather have had a coupon :(

Back