Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC U49BBW3 and QQ7XH56 $5 RP Black Friday codes

So it looks like Starboost finally sold out, its currently on waitlist.

CODE: DKR10

$90 off The Bat Deluxe

Got it from a text message from Sideshow.

Sad that I've missed every single rewards code so far by a few minutes. Hopefully back for a traditional $20 off code for December!

Sad that I've missed every single rewards code so far by a few minutes. Hopefully back for a traditional $20 off code for December!
By a few minutes? I was eight hours late on one, still worked.

Ah well, only $10 but better than nothing.

By a few minutes? I was eight hours late on one, still worked.

Ah well, only $10 but better than nothing.
I missed the late night ones during Spook but I've gotten all others. I'm about 4 bucks away from $100.

I wonder if there will be one last code.

Well if I have been in time I've not been able to get any of the codes to work. Used the box on the front page of the Sideshow site to no avail.

Sorry to ramble about PC here but I can't find the other thread that Hokie mentioned.

Hopefully they are legit, I just ordered the Stormtroopers set along w/ Han and Chewie :pray:

So you're one of the lucky ones! I had my eye on Han & Chewie but by the time I got over to PC they were gone. I couldn't say no to some more Stormies at that price though :lol

They still have some heavily discounted things lingering. Harlock w/ & w/o chair is available for dirt cheap. They still have some of the duds like Mandarin for less than SS and they have other duds like Noland, Supes & Amber who have been sold out for a while for really good prices.

Last edited:

Ahh, thanks. Didn't realize it was there, was looking for something with PC in the title :slap

Why are there two threads for essentially the same thing?

This is the Sideshow code thread and people complained about all the PC talk. I'm subscribed to both now.

People wanted to pretend that there was so much going on with SSC deals that PC stopped the flow, especially during Spook.

This Sideshow thread got taken over by Popcultcha talk, so they started a Popcultcha thread. But it isn't called The Popcultcha Thread, so people keep posting about it in here.

Sorry to ramble about PC here but I can't find the other thread that Hokie mentioned.

So you're one of the lucky ones! I had my eye on Han & Chewie but by the time I got over to PC they were gone. I couldn't say no to some more Stormies at that price though :lol

They still have some heavily discounted things lingering. Harlock w/ & w/o chair is available for dirt cheap. They still have some of the duds like Mandarin for less than SS and they have other duds like Noland, Supes & Amber who have been sold out for a while for really good prices.

Sorry PC Kid, I should have directed you to the thread. I have updated the thread title for the holiday sales to be POPCULCHA.

08.00 email.

No RP code.

Game over, man.

Back