Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current discount codes at SSC QQ8Y11B for $10 RP Cyber Monday

Im retarded but the items are shipped directly from HK or Australia? Im in the states and this is whats keeping me from really buying from popcultcha..just leery of a company so far away.

Nothing to be leery about. Great prices. They're like the BBTS of Australia but with good sales and rewards (their pennies system). Make an account to get the rewards, plus when you're logged in the prices are far less glitchy.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC QQ8Y11B for $10 RP Cyber Monday

Im retarded but the items are shipped directly from HK or Australia? Im in the states and this is whats keeping me from really buying from popcultcha..just leery of a company so far away.

Packed and shipped from Australia.

I was too but they have fantastic sales and fast cheap shipping. Well packed too, layers of thick bubble wrap over the brown box.

Their website leaves a lot to be desired. Getting the right (consistent) pricing can be confusing but no problems at all so far on recent 3 orders.

Current discount codes at SSC QQ8Y11B for $10 RP Cyber Monday

I was too but they have fantastic sales and fast cheap shipping. Well packed too, layers of thick bubble wrap over the brown box.

Their website leaves a lot to be desired. Getting the right (consistent) pricing can be confusing but no problems at all so far on recent 3 orders.

If you stay logged in it should remember your shipping location and keep the prices in your currency without the Australian taxes, though I always loved seeing that extra discount when I set my shipping location. Finally have enough pennies for $50 off. Trying to decide if I should put them on Vader or maybe save them and go for the 10% on a bigger order, maybe TFA stuff.

Shipped from Australia. I recently bought Falcon from them, and they pack better than SSC. The entire box was taped up with bubble wrap. I'm in the US, and once it shipped I got the package in less than a week.

If you stay logged in it should remember your shipping location and keep the prices in your currency without the Australian taxes, though I always loved seeing that extra discount when I set my shipping location. Finally have enough pennies for $50 off. Trying to decide if I should put them on Vader or maybe save them and go for the 10% on a bigger order, maybe TFA stuff.

Just remember it's $50 AU (about $35 US) so make sure you check which is the better deal.

Shipped from Australia. I recently bought Falcon from them, and they pack better than SSC. The entire box was taped up with bubble wrap. I'm in the US, and once it shipped I got the package in less than a week.

Yes they do. Being only 3 hours flight from the east coast of Australia, there are three things I like about Popcultcha. Generally they are cheaper than SS for me due to the US exchange rate not being so good (I have gotten one really good price from SS without reward points in the past though), the shipping is cheaper, and they bubble wrap. Their website and cs has come under a lot of fire the last few months, but I've never had a bad experience with them yet.

Speaking of pc, I know I'm being greedy but I really want to apply their reward system to the current Hot Toy sale, lol..

Just remember it's $50 AU (about $35 US) so make sure you check which is the better deal.

Yeah definitely, that's why I'm thinking of going with the 2000 pennies for the 10% off, but then it needs to be a big order to make it worth it.

The Vader figure would come out to about $20 cheaper than from SS (if I factor in their $20 coupon, rewards, and shipping). I should probably purchase an item where Sideshow doesn't have the $10 shipping deal to make the money go farther.

some of them are tricky. I have to sign in, sign out, close browser. open browser. try code, sign in, try code again, then sometimes it adds. repeat in different combo.

they makin' us work for this $$$.

These codes are much appreciated but crazy glitchy! I've been jumping thru hoops to get them to work

Here's a new report of glitchiness; I added the code on the main page, and it took but the points weren't reflected in my balance. Waited, refreshed, waited, nothing. Went to the Spook page, reentered and it took again. Now the points show in my balance

These codes are much appreciated but crazy glitchy! I've been jumping thru hoops to get them to work

Here's a new report of glitchiness; I added the code on the main page, and it took but the points weren't reflected in my balance. Waited, refreshed, waited, nothing. Went to the Spook page, reentered and it took again. Now the points show in my balance

I haven't been able to get two of them to work for me, no matter what I did. Oh well.

I missed that last $10 code. :gah:

Looking on the Black Friday page, they've extended the sale. Still another 20 hours to go.

Damn missed the last 2 codes, my stupid email on my phone wasn't refreshing and when i finally went into the email on my lunch break the codes were long expired :( oh well got the first 3 at least.

​Yahoo mail has been glitchy all evening too.

Dang it! Missed that last code!

I dont know how the codes are received ive had probably 3 emails or so a day over the weekend all offering amazing discounts G1HPY4l was the only email with a code i received title was cyber monday more like fun day got 2 other codes from on here thanks

Hope we get one more code...Finally out of work so I can keep my eyes glued to my screen ha

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

I did not get that last code ending in 11B. It did not go to my email. Well, lost $10 worth of RP. I can't be here 24-7 watching for these codes that just pop up just like that. :(

I missed the last $10 code too but something is better than nothing! Between Spook '14/15' and the last few codes I now have $95 in RP. AoU Thor, Deadpool or Kylo Ren:yess:

Just opened my account to see an extra 100 points on my rewards total...then remembered that I had some points due from a figure I ordered ha guess I got something to show after missing the last two codes haha

You picked the wrong hoop. When the first one didn't take on the main page, I entered it on the Spooktacular page. That worked and I went right to the Spooktacular page with every other code and they all worked on the first try.

Back