Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC QQ8Y11B for $10 RP Cyber Monday

G1HPY4L - $10 RP Worked just now!!!

Says Expired for me too. Wow how quick did that go? Can we even count this as an official code?

Well, it was posted on twitter, but it doesn't look like anyone got it. Maybe it was supposed to go up earlier, and they messed up.

I repeat - G1HPY4L - $10 RP Worked just now!!!

I came here to see what the deal was with that code. Expired in like, 30 seconds.... lol.

I'm guessing that one was auto-tweeted and someone goofed on the time so it was expired as soon as it was posted.

Susan's saying on twitter that she'll talk to the web team about it, so, something definitely went wrong.

This happened once last year during Spook I think, and the code never got reactivated. Just got written off, but they may have given out an extra one later to make up for it.

hqdefault.jpg

New code Z6YQ1PP is not working yet,SS is letting their web guys know so they can fix it

Suggestion: if SS fixes this, can you guys send out the email with the same code again so I won't go crazy refreshing webpages and getting expired messages? Thanks :)

Back