Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

ThinkGeek had a 30% off sale a couple of weeks ago. I picked up a second R2 then. I had posted it in the R2 thread and the Popcultcha thread, if not mistaken.
Unfortunately, I didn't see when you posted it. I decided I wanted an Artoo last night, lol. I'll have to keep an eye out from now on.

If I won the rewards points, I'd actually have to sit down and figure out what to get. If finally be at PF level. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I'd know exactly what to do, would help me figure out how I want to work out paying for new TFA figures.

This might be the wrong spot for this question, but it was the most appropriate place that I could find. My Fiancee is wanting the new Rey Figure that is scheduled to be out between May and July. Should I just pre-order, or is there a chance that at some point, of of their monthly codes could be used for her? I've seen people say that those codes can't be used on figures that just went up for PO, so this leads me to believe that they may eventually be good for a figure that's been out for PO for sometime, or is it just for figures that aren't moving? Thanks in advance!

Tony

Today's contest is pretty great if you're a Star Wars fan. Red 5 Luke, R2D2, Yoda, and Yoda's Hut.

This might be the wrong spot for this question, but it was the most appropriate place that I could find. My Fiancee is wanting the new Rey Figure that is scheduled to be out between May and July. Should I just pre-order, or is there a chance that at some point, of of their monthly codes could be used for her? I've seen people say that those codes can't be used on figures that just went up for PO, so this leads me to believe that they may eventually be good for a figure that's been out for PO for sometime, or is it just for figures that aren't moving? Thanks in advance!

Tony

Since she's not a limited edition, you could probably safely wait for a code in a month or so.

Since she's not a limited edition, you could probably safely wait for a code in a month or so.

Ween, Thank you much. I was thinking that might be the case, but wasn't quite sure. She'll be excited for this figure. Thanks again.

Tony

Today's contest is pretty great if you're a Star Wars fan. Red 5 Luke, R2D2, Yoda, and Yoda's Hut.

I didn't bother entering since I have everything but the Luke. :lol

Well I guess I'm getting Kylo Ren haha, accidentally hit order now when I was just trying to see how much he'd be after my "welcome" $15 off code. Oh well, I e -mailed them to at least see if I can get the code applied as I forgot to apply it since it was an accident....

Well I guess I'm getting Kylo Ren haha, accidentally hit order now when I was just trying to see how much he'd be after my "welcome" $15 off code. Oh well, I e -mailed them to at least see if I can get the code applied as I forgot to apply it since it was an accident....

If you call them first thing in the morning you could possibly stop the order from being fulfilled. I made that mistake one time and CS was able to stop the order before it went through the warehouse

I entered, no chance in hell of winning but it would be awesome.

I did the same once. They wouldn't add the coupon to the order I placed on accident but added it to another already existing order. I thought it was odd but it worked.

That was pretty smooth and easy, I sent them an e-mail like 5 minutes after the order went through and then I checked this morning and saw him cancelled, called to see what happened to the deposit and they said they'd be refunding that too, I expected an angry voice telling me "IT CLEARLY SAYS NON-REFUNDABLE" and getting hanged up on for some reason.

Sideshow's customer service is excellent. I have never had a problem with them in over 10 years of buying from them.

I used the Holiday15 code to get C3P0 last minute. Can't wait to put him next to my R2 in my growing 1/6 Star Wars collection! I hope I can use the January code to nab another Star Wars villain soon! Hot Toys Vader is lookin lonely on his side of the force(I mean shelf). :pray:

Does SS allow a paypal credit option with orders/preorders? The reason I ask is that I plan to use some rp with paypal credit and don't want to screw the order up. I'd also rather it not come directly out of my paypal at the moment. Appreciate any input guys.

Last edited:

Does SS allow a paypal credit option with orders/preorders? The reason I ask is that I plan to use some rp with paypal credit and don't want to screw the order up. I'd also rather it not come directly out of my paypal at the moment. Appreciate any input guys.

I don't really know , but shouldn't it warn you before it charges you, during checkout ?

I'd contact them in the morning , I'm sure they can better assist you and maybe even work something out?! :)

I used the Holiday15 code to get C3P0 last minute. Can't wait to put him next to my R2 in my growing 1/6 Star Wars collection! I hope I can use the January code to nab another Star Wars villain soon! Hot Toys Vader is lookin lonely on his side of the force(I mean shelf). :pray:

Did that just expire? I just tried to use it on R4-D5 and it says it's no good anymore.

Back