Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC waiting for January code

I've read that Sideshow can apply the deposit of 1 order on to another as a one time courtesy. Have they also done this for flex pays? I've only got one left on a figure I've decided I no longer want due to how it turned out, and I was interested in ordering Kylo Ren and having what I paid for the other figure applied to Kylo.

I've read that Sideshow can apply the deposit of 1 order on to another as a one time courtesy. Have they also done this for flex pays? I've only got one left on a figure I've decided I no longer want due to how it turned out, and I was interested in ordering Kylo Ren and having what I paid for the other figure applied to Kylo.

All you can do is ask! Just don't be mad if they say no.

I asked them to do that for me once. They said they couldn't transfer, but refunded all flex payments and the NRD.

With these exorbitant price hikes, I really wish SS would make codes available on PO's. :lecture

You've always been able to use codes on pre-orders.

just got three new items from side show .. maybe i should open them up to check for code

Monthly codes have always worked on Statues & Figures...
Once they've been available for a couple of months. Maybe 2-3.

Monthly codes have always worked on Statues & Figures...
Once they've been available for a couple of months. Maybe 2-3.

This is what I meant, upon initial PO. There was a time when the exclusive wouldnt last long enough to be eligible for a code.
I would like to see current trend to be code applicable immediately.

This wait is painful! I really hope they aren't skipping on a code this month like they did in November! :(

Codes typically appear toward the middle of the month and are applicable to to items listed on the store prior to the FIRST of the PREVIOUS month, including in-stock and pre-order items, subject to a minimum purchase of $50 after applying the discount.

I opened a new box of cereal this morning. Didn't find anything! :monkey3

You behave! :pfft:

What I meant was, would they put a code in a Hot Toys box? I didn't think they'd open the shipper to put one in.

Back