Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

I believe so. It caught me off guard too. It said it expired on January 8th, but I thought that meant through today. It must have gone dead at midnight last night. I'm waiting for the new code as patiently as I can so I can buy the Hot Toys Sandtrooper.

I've been trying to use that code for 3 days and every time it accepts it (including just now) - BUT... Just as I progress to check-out a message pops up saying the code is being saved and then it's gone from the order. Same issue in Safari or Chrome, tried multiple products.

I've been waiting to chat with Sideshow for over 30 minutes now.

Got a hold of support and they say the HOLIDAY15 code expired on the 4th.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC waiting for January code

That's a shame, Pixel.

Hopefully the January code pops up soon. That one is going towards the TFA Tie Fighter Pilot, if possible.

I couldn't afford to wait for the new coupon on this order because if it goes to Wait-List in the meantime I wouldn't then be able to use PayPal to pay for it - so it had to be full price.

That's a shame, Pixel.

Hopefully the January code pops up soon. That one is going towards the TFA Tie Fighter Pilot, if possible.

That tie pilot looks cool, but I am really trying to keep my tfa figure count low. Kylo, Rey, Han, and Luke. Hopefully that is it. January's code probably will be used on the jawas.

As of right now all I want is Rey. I'd get Han and Chewie, and would consider Poe. Apart from that I'm good... Hoping they start on ESB this year.

I'll be using the January code on Jawas too. I'll have enough rewards points to get HT Vader and Sandtrooper in 2 weeks, so I'm hoping they're both in stock at that time to save on shipping...if Sideshow even allows that. I rarely get to order two things at once so I don't know. Then it looks like I just need to order Deluxe Fett, AT-AT Driver, R2-Q5 and maybe Maul to wipe out all current desired pre-orders. I might consider T-800 Guardian at some point. I think the Delorean is just too pricey to bother with. I'm avoiding the TFA figures because the designs don't look that good and the movie was a very poor excuse for a Star Wars film. I'd like BB-8 but that's it.

Vader has $10 shipping flat rate so they might not be willing to combine. But maybe check with CS as I'm not positive, just remember hearing someone having an issue with that.

They've never combined shipping for me. They mail the shippers out separately, so separate charges.

Where's that January code?

Due to delays at the docks it'll be here in February.

:monkey3

I'm going full speed down that TFA slippery slope...

Pre-ordered:
Jakku Trooper

Plan to pre-order with future discount codes:
Rey & BB8
Finn & Riot Trooper
Tie-Fighter pilot
(eventual Han and Chewie)

Still debating:
Kylo Ren

Pre-ordered:
Jakku Trooper

Rey & BB8
Finn & Riot Trooper
Tie-Fighter pilot

Still debating:
Kylo Ren

If you're getting the rest, you may as well get Kylo too!

Let's get that new code out SS! I'm patiently waiting to buy my Sandtrooper.

Pre-ordered:
Jakku Trooper

Rey & BB8
Finn & Riot Trooper
Tie-Fighter pilot

Still debating:
Kylo Ren

I'm kind of with you but need to be as light as I can! I want Rey and BB-8, I want Finn, so I gotta get at least one trooper, so the two pack makes sense. A Kylo Ren would be sweet but would prefer one with a Portrait. Phasma Is interesting but from her role in TFA I can't justify it just yet.
From there though I just can't justify other stuff yet because I'm also after the Batman V Superman stuff, have some Ironman and avengers stuff on order too.

I just can't afford all the cool stuffs!

Common, January code. We're all waiting.......

Think there will be any sales in the next few months?

Back