Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bringing this one back from a few pages down...

Has anyone received anything from SS about the "Anniversary Codes"?

I haven't seen anything since the one that is currently in the first post on this thread. If anyone has something, let me know and I'll add it there.

I haven't seen anything since the one that is currently in the first post on this thread. If anyone has something, let me know and I'll add it there.

I was referring to the discussion the popped up after Chicky mentioned that Anniversary Codes get sent out to members but then no one had ever seen one. I sent my info in and got a reply that she would check but haven't heard anything since. Just curious if anyone else got anything?

Hi Everyone.

I recently had my wait list convert to order and Black Widow came with a code for $20 off a figure or statue. Code: MAY4TH . Here are the terms as listed by Sideshow:

$45 minimum purchase required. Coupon MAY4TH code cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. MAY4TH cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that become/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 22nd, 2013 – June 2nd, 2013! This coupon code will expire on June 2nd, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

I hope you guys find something good to use this on. Thank you Sideshow for the code and OP for creating this thread. I found some great codes that let me build a bigger collection. :wave

I was referring to the discussion the popped up after Chicky mentioned that Anniversary Codes get sent out to members but then no one had ever seen one. I sent my info in and got a reply that she would check but haven't heard anything since. Just curious if anyone else got anything?

I sent off my information and got the same email but I haven't heard anything since either.

I wanted to follow up with more information on the Anniversary code. This started in the spring of 2011 and was being sent out on milestone anniversaries, which may explain some getting it and some not getting it. Many who contacted me fell into the following categories by the numbers: they got one and didn't open it, they got one and opened the email but didn't use the code, only one should have gotten it but didn't and the rest who contacted me were in between the milestone markers. Everyone should have received a reply to their inquiries by now and I appreciate the patience as we investigated.

At this time if you did not receive an anniversary code, the chances are that you were not due to receive one and I am going to ask that you wait for the next promotional send of this code, which is next spring!

I wanted to follow up with more information on the Anniversary code. This started in the spring of 2011 and was being sent out on milestone anniversaries, which may explain some getting it and some not getting it. Many who contacted me fell into the following categories by the numbers: they got one and didn't open it, they got one and opened the email but didn't use the code, only one should have gotten it but didn't and the rest who contacted me were in between the milestone markers. Everyone should have received a reply to their inquiries by now and I appreciate the patience as we investigated.

At this time if you did not receive an anniversary code, the chances are that you were not due to receive one and I am going to ask that you wait for the next promotional send of this code, which is next spring!

I was curious as to who may have won the Iron Man Mark2 AU contest. I checked it for a week after it ended, and it just kept saying winner will be announced. It seemed to be the only contest that after ending didnt show a winner. Although it seems like the May the 4th be with you contest is doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Back