Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 25% off at SSC coupon code through May 7th

That's pretty cool of SSC.

Agreed. Even though I didn't win and I was really hoping for this one since I still need him to complete my Avengers, this was a cool gesture of SSC and Chicky in particular. Something they didn't have to do.

Just one of the many reasons I prefer dealing with SSC more than just about any other company I interact with....they know what Customer Service really means and are one of the few companies out there in my opinion that still listens to their customers and continuously tries to get it right.

Congrats to those that won!

I don't think I received one for my 10 year anniversary. My oldest order listed is 2002, but I may have ordered stuff before then. Can't believe it has been that long.

Congrats to the winners.

If I don't take the 10% and have SS cancel the order. I do get my deposit refunded? It's just not stated in the email I received.

Might it possible to keep this thread going but turn it into a coupon code thread? Where we constantly update the current codes available for each other to share?

If I don't take the 10% and have SS cancel the order. I do get my deposit refunded? It's just not stated in the email I received.

They said they would refund the NRD this time.

Might it possible to keep this thread going but turn it into a coupon code thread? Where we constantly update the current codes available for each other to share?

Sounds good to me, if it comes to that I can certainly change the thread title.

The only current SSC coupon code I am aware of is "MAY4TH" which gives you $20 off of select items, good through June 2nd 2013.

Well at least there's two people that are happy I started this thread!

Congrats guys!

Yes very happy! thank you, thank Chicky, and thank sideshow!

I came home saw a UPS notice from sideshow and had no clue why.

then checked the boards to see the good news :thud: :yess:

New $20 off code only good throught May 20 at midnight.

MIST13

Here are the details and restrictions.

Coupon code MIST13 is valid on orders with a $45 minimum of select Pre-Order and In-Stock items placed before 05/20/2013 at 11:59 Pacific Time). Coupon code MIST13 cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. MIST13 cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that becomes/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 18th – May 20th, 2013! This coupon code will expire on May 20th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

Ok guys, I've changed the title of this thread and will try to copy any discount codes that are posted at the end, and paste them in the first post.

Keep them coming!

Back