Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

everyone is getting these 10% off coupons. I've never seen one. I've sat on the page for 20 minutes and nothing. as far as I'm concerned they are unicorns. :mad:

Depends what item you're after.

I got one on Red Sonja but decided it was still too much.

$550 minus 10% but shipping was $70+. Then 20% V.A.T :(

everyone is getting these 10% off coupons. I've never seen one. I've sat on the page for 20 minutes and nothing. as far as I'm concerned they are unicorns. :mad:

same here bro.. you are not alone

Do those magical 10% coupons only work for in stock items? I tried to get one for Deadpool the other day and nothing popped up.

Do those magical 10% coupons only work for in stock items? I tried to get one for Deadpool the other day and nothing popped up.

no they work on POs as well. it's luck of the draw though if you get a 5% or 10%...I've only managed to get 5% the times I've tried which still turned out to be better than a $25 coupon when I used it on my Lex Luthor PF order

no they work on POs as well. it's luck of the draw though if you get a 5% or 10%...I've only managed to get 5% the times I've tried...

I guess I got lucky and landed the 10% for the CW BW, which is a hair short of the $25 off I got less than 24 hrs later...

So, I might be pretty dumb here, but my screen jumped over and said "Hey share one of these and get a $15 discount". So I did so, then it popped up with a box saying here's your discount code but it just shows the word "Loading..." in the box.... is it stuck loading? Or is that the code?

Just as a heads up, Loading... doesn't appear to be valid.... I don't like this new SSC stuff.

Maybe they're coded to only pop up with stuff that isn't selling well, or doesn't have a lot of POs in. I tried getting one for TFA Han and nothing turned up.

Add me to the received a figure but no code was included list.

I did it a few months back. I know if you put the item in your cart then waited one would eventually pop up. If the 5% came up, get out, clear your cookies and try again.
I was looking at the Batgirl PF and on the 3rd try I got the 10% off code but it was specific to that item.
I've done it again with other items but once you use that style code it won't allow you to use another 10% off.
I also received a $25 select Batman items after ordering the Catwoman PF last week but it wasn't a great selection.

Got an text code today. CAT5016 gets $50 off the Sideshow Catwoman PF statue. Been waiting for something to offset the shipping plus gave me another $22 off the statue so I ordered her.
Didn't work for me, used 10% off instead, *****, I was planning to use it for the upcoming Rey PF....., bad move

SWTROOP = $30 off various Star Wars Stormtroopers

Sent from the Bat Cave

Didn't work for me, used 10% off instead, *****, I was planning to use it for the upcoming Rey PF....., bad move

When did you try to use it?
If I remember it was only good for a couple days.
(Just checked, expired on the 16th)

i got a code the other day after i pre-ordered the pf dark phoenix. kinda bummed i couldn't use it on any other pf stuff that i actually want. how are you getting these 5% or 10% codes to pop up? do you just sit on the product page and wait?

I'm really tempted to throw a First Order Tie Pilot onto a payment plan with the $30 off and free shipping. I just don't feel he's a necessity and not anything beyond some temporary eye candy...someone talk me out of it!

When did you try to use it?
If I remember it was only good for a couple days.
(Just checked, expired on the 16th)
Yeah, I was aware of the time, it was 2 hours before 16th and I was hesitated to choose between dark phoenix, Kyloren or catwoman pf.

I'm really tempted to throw a First Order Tie Pilot onto a payment plan with the $30 off and free shipping. I just don't feel he's a necessity and not anything beyond some temporary eye candy...someone talk me out of it!

I was thinking the same thing with he flametrooper. Gonna hold strong though.

i just noticed this thread has 1.66 Million views. jesus. one of the most viewed threads here is about saving $20 in a hobby that costs thousands.:rotfl

i just noticed this thread has 1.66 Million views. jesus. one of the most viewed threads here is about saving $20 in a hobby that costs thousands.:rotfl

I always found it funny how that $20 is the make or break point for a lot of people on here. I mean, sure it's always nice to save a few bucks, but when I'm considering ordering a $250 figure or $500 statue, that a $20 discount doesn't even figure into the equation. I either want it or I don't. That little discount isn't going to push me to buy something I normally wouldn't.

I always found it funny how that $20 is the make or break point for a lot of people on here. I mean, sure it's always nice to save a few bucks, but when I'm considering ordering a $250 figure or $500 statue, that a $20 discount doesn't even figure into the equation. I either want it or I don't. That little discount isn't going to push me to buy something I normally wouldn't.

Yea but take $20 for every statue you own or have bought and it's hundreds of dollars, thousands for some people.

I have a ton of trade paperbacks and I always try and save as much as possible on then, even when it's $2 or $3, at this point I've saved thousands of dollars just by saving that small amount each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back