Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Put the item in your basket and wait...

I got a10% popup off Red Sonja today but it wouldn't even cover the $70+ shipping :(

And how did you look it up ???

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I just googled "sideshow toy coupon". Clicking on one of sites on the listing that came up...voila!
The funniest thing is I couldn't find it anymore! The code pop into my basket before I logged into my account. It took the site a while to figure out to save it. Wow! Now it feels weird landing that code...

Yeah, totally worked.

That seems to be the error message it generates after it's been used once.

I think KM got lucky with a weird glitch or something. After catching up here I asked my buddy to see if my shipper code worked on his account. He got the "this code is not for this account message". Then I used it and had another buddy try it. He got the "expired/no remaining balance" message after I spent it

This no coupon BS is killing me. Want to order something but I can't convince my brain to justify without a discount! Ugh!!

I got a10% popup off Red Sonja today but it wouldn't even cover the $70+ shipping :(

I just priced shipping the 1/4 Shaak Ti base to Australia and it's going to cost US$75 with insurance - yeah, JUST THE BASE. Complete statues to Europe cost upwards of $200 Canadian to ship. Sideshow's giving a pretty decent price. :)

We know they discount international shipping but Fed-Ex must give them a decent discount due to volumes shipped.

The huge Predator 2 Maquette cost $40 earlier this year.

I'm hoping someone from Sideshow reads this and lets me use their FedEx account to ship a few pieces - I'll pay them their discounted rate. :) These are repairs on their products I'm doing for mutual customers, so I'll keep a pair of fingers crossed.

Well I tried adding the Hot Toys Wonder Woman to my cart and waiting to see if I'd get a 10% off pop up but it backfired on me. I was using my tablet which can be sensitive and accidentally wound up hitting place order. I tried to stop it before it finished processing but it went through. Sent an email to Sideshow to see if it can be cancelled without paying the NRD. Guess there goes my one free pass if they do it. :slap

Well I tried adding the Hot Toys Wonder Woman to my cart and waiting to see if I'd get a 10% off pop up but it backfired on me. I was using my tablet which can be sensitive and accidentally wound up hitting place order. I tried to stop it before it finished processing but it went through. Sent an email to Sideshow to see if it can be cancelled without paying the NRD. Guess there goes my one free pass if they do it. :slap

Did you just do it? Just cancel it, if the NRD has not been charged already. You usally have a few hours or a day before it charges.

Did you just do it? Just cancel it, if the NRD has not been charged already. You usally have a few hours or a day before it charges.
It was just a bit ago but I got the NRD email already. I just emailed customer service so hopefully they'll clear it up.

They've changed something the past few months where once an order is placed, the NRD is automatically charged. Once I placed an order by accident on a weekend and even though it didn't "charge" until Monday, they said it was automatic in their system so they had to manually cancel it or remove it after the fact, which they were able to do for me but yeah, there were costs....

They should really have it where you have to check a box agreeing to the NRD like they do when you flex an item (it tells you that you agree to the cancellation fees). That way it'd be less easy for an accidental order to happen.

Just got HT Boba Fett and a week earlier HT Alien Warrior. No codes on either.

I got a $25 code after preordering BW CW so maybe it just depends on what you order or its random

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a $25 off after ordering HT Deadpool. The selection I can use it on isn't the best though...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

everyone is getting these 10% off coupons. I've never seen one. I've sat on the page for 20 minutes and nothing. as far as I'm concerned they are unicorns. :mad:

Pretty sure the popups don't work on phones or tablets.

I did exactly the same while seeing if I could get the popup on Spidey. Cancelled within a minute and they still took the NRD.

Contacted them via Live Chat and they, kindly, moved the NRD onto a different order.

Back