Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

They're probably done with them in favor of the "maybe you get one, maybe you don't" 1 use codes.

:lecture They probably figured out that most of their sales were with coupon codes so decided not to give them out like candy anymore.

:lecture They probably figured out that most of their sales were with coupon codes so decided not to give them out like candy anymore.

Then stock will most likely sit. Im sure there is still a mark up to compensate for the codes allowing for some profit.

With no coupon codes widely available, folks might start ordering elsewhere.

Unless they plan to increase reward points for orders or something.

They've already covered that base by making most of their newer offerings Sideshow Exclusives only so even authorized re-sellers can't even get them.

Unless they plan to increase reward points for orders or something.

I doubt there is that many of us to make a big diffrence. I still see people ask what is a code pretty regularly on here after someone mentions they are waiting for the code. They probably started thinking about changing it after people started calling to complaining about not being able to use a code on certain figure, being upset because it's not working(because it was fake), they missed it and still want to use it, etc

Last edited:

Thanks filip. Tried to use it but it says my account can't use it. Maybe someone else used it before me.

8ebd504c730b2ecaec04c215b65ab0cd.jpg

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you.

I have actually stopped pre-ordering. Its just on principal. The people that use these codes are regular and loyal customers. Not cool to mess with a good business relationship.

I'll never again preorder a HT figure. The market is so saturated, leaving much cheaper alternatives available.

I'll never again preorder a HT figure. The market is so saturated, leaving much cheaper alternatives available.

I know how you feel after these final preorders I have in, I am done. Just a lot of overpriced figures and the quality has deteriorated across the board. Both SideShow and Hot Toys. Also it annoys me that Hot Toys re did the Han and Chewie figures. SO basically there are so many now that they are not worth much.

I found a code UPS10CJ55UI for 10% off, expires Aug 26, 2016, but cannot use on BW at checkout...hmmmm...

would be nice.. but looks like its account related as well

I found a code UPS10CJ55UI for 10% off, expires Aug 26, 2016, but cannot use on BW at checkout...hmmmm...

I finally got it to work for me...10% off my BW! A whopping $22...Let me clarify, I just look up the code online. I didn't get an email or text or anything. So I cannot believe it is account specific. It took me a few tries to get my order in as I keep getting error messages in the beginning.

That seems to be the error message it generates after it's been used once.

That's the same error I got for using my code more than once as well. I was trying to order on my phone and my desktop.
I also tried the JLY code but it says it has expired and there are no funds left in the code.

I finally got it to work for me...10% off my BW! A whopping $22...Let me clarify, I just look up the code online. I didn't get an email or text or anything. So I cannot believe it is account specific. It took me a few tries to get my order in as I keep getting error messages in the beginning.
And how did you look it up ???

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Is there a code that works on Deadpool or just in stock items?

Back