Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. **** we ain't dead yet !

SSCNEWS2014 Isn't working for me...?

Edit: I got it to work.

It was supposed to expire at 8AM PST today, so you're pretty lucky it was still active.

Can someone post the link to redeem?

I am a newbie- sorry! And thanks.

You can also just go onto their site, any page, near the top right you will see something that says "SHOP GIFTS", just click that and it'll take you to where you can enter the promo word.

Since this is the go-to thread i had a question i hoped someone could answer.

If i use Flexpay and decide between payments that i would like to pay off the whole amount before the next payment is it possible?

Never flexed myself but have seen people saying they are going to pay early.
Should get a better answer soon.

I've seen this asked in various threads and the answer usually is you can call up SSC, and they'll gladly comply if they have enough stock for you.

Since this is the go-to thread i had a question i hoped someone could answer.

If i use Flexpay and decide between payments that i would like to pay off the whole amount before the next payment is it possible?
In my experience, I was able to convert a couple of my orders which were originally on Flex-Pay to one time payments. I should add that I did this before any of my flex installments were charged. The SSC rep (I guess it was Mike T) informed me that if you haven't made even a single flex payment, they can change the payment type.

In my experience, I was able to convert a couple of my orders which were originally on Flex-Pay to one time payments. I should add that I did this before any of my flex installments were charged. The SSC rep (I guess it was Mike T) informed me that if you haven't made even a single flex payment, they can change the payment type.

With my DX13, I had made one flex payment and then later in the year, I called and asked if I could pay off the last flex payment early and they said no. :dunno

With my DX13, I had made one flex payment and then later in the year, I called and asked if I could pay off the last flex payment early and they said no. :dunno
Right. Basically, they don't allow you to make any changes after your first flex payment gets charged.

Damn that's not the answer i was hoping for. I want to flex something and don't know if i need 2 or 3 months. Was hoping to go for 3 months and then pay it off early if possible but that seems out of the question :(

Thanks for the answers.

it worked for me when i got black widow. i was able to do my last two flex payments in one month. granted she was already shipping the month before

Back