Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. **** we ain't dead yet !

I don't think they will deny the early payment if they have stock. I've definitely seen other people mention calling Sideshow and eliminating the last payment by increasing the amount (paying out complete) on the second payment.

My advice is go with the 3 month and worry about it when you get close to the second payment.

Random question-is there a link to an official release schedule for hot toys?

Thanks guys.

I would Col but they are closed today and i need to get it sorted by tomorrow as it ships on Tuesday morning.

I'll just go with 3 months and if they say no i'll have to live with it :gah: Though i've never heard of a company not willing to take your money early so there is always that!

Just sorted out my problem. Realised i could change the payment dates to the 25th so i'll only need 2 payments. Thanks again for your help guys!

Congrats :clap

Hope you're ready to ditch the dollies and move to polystone :wink1:

Last edited:

Give me articulation or give me death! ;)

You can't do this with a statue.

Damn that's not the answer i was hoping for. I want to flex something and don't know if i need 2 or 3 months. Was hoping to go for 3 months and then pay it off early if possible but that seems out of the question :(

Thanks for the answers.

Just sorted out my problem. Realised i could change the payment dates to the 25th so i'll only need 2 payments. Thanks again for your help guys!

If they have it in stock you can pay it off anytime but if it is not in stock they cannot. That is why they never charge the last flex payment until it is in stock.

If they have it in stock you can pay it off anytime but if it is not in stock they cannot. That is why they never charge the last flex payment until it is in stock.

Good to know, thanks!

How do the rewards points work guys, I have a 100 bucks but I was told they don't apply to items with free shipping

How do the rewards points work guys, I have a 100 bucks but I was told they don't apply to items with free shipping

You should be able to have SSC remove the free shipping on your order if you want to use points - call them.

Back