Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. **** we ain't dead yet !

What figures are getting released this month? I reckon January's coupon code would be included with it?

Cool. I reckon a lot of people will be getting Vader so hopefully a code will be shared. I may even use this month's code to get Vader... heh

Sucks I couldn't use my rewards points when ordering the DX 13 because I checked out with PayPal.

Now thats a stupid stipulation

They've been taking paypal payments for in-stock items.
Although an earlier post hinted that they are also now accepting them for pre-orders.

Still has me confused as their help desk FAQ's still states that paypal is not a valid form of payment.

Come on SSC PLEAAAASSSEEEE give us a big code tonight, even if its for an hour, this is our last hope for a long long time…COME ON!!! :panic::pray:

Come on SSC PLEAAAASSSEEEE give us a big code tonight, even if its for an hour, this is our last hope for a long long time…COME ON!!! :panic::pray:

I like the way you think. BRING IT!!

They've been taking paypal payments for in-stock items.
Although an earlier post hinted that they are also now accepting them for pre-orders.

Still has me confused as their help desk FAQ's still states that paypal is not a valid form of payment.

PayPal has been an option for In-Stock items for a while. More recently some Pre-Orders can be purchased through PayPal as well (though it's important to note that only Pre-Orders in which all final DIMs are 100% confirmed (weight, box dimensions, etc) qualify).

-SideshowAlex

PayPal has been an option for In-Stock items for a while. More recently some Pre-Orders can be purchased through PayPal as well (though it's important to note that only Pre-Orders in which all final DIMs are 100% confirmed (weight, box dimensions, etc) qualify).

-SideshowAlex

There you have it! :lol Thanks! :duff

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I think we're done with codes for a while guys, but it was one hell of a ride and thanks so much to SSC helping me out with my HT MoS Superman!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I think we're done with codes for a while guys, but it was one hell of a ride and thanks so much to SSC helping me out with my HT MoS Superman!!!

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

Sit low with the Foxes. SSC will drop their guard and when the Foxes pounce, so do you.

Back