Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

I think SSC has successfully pulled off a classical conditioning experiment on us :lol

What's up with the weird title? New code?

And to think, I had WiFi access all day while I was out and nothing came up. Oh well, there's always the possibility of waking up in the middle of the night. I'm so excited, it's like Santa 2.0, except instead of coal I may just wake up to total emptiness. ;)

I will say this (hopefully Sideshow will read it). With another $15 in rewards points, I guarantee I will be making a spend this month on a big item at the store. The ball is in your court.

Last edited:

Codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes need codes

No beer and no codes make Homer something something...

Homer_shining.jpg

Got the email that 12 days has ended. So I guess that's it till October then?

12 days has ended...but Valentines has yet to begin. :panic:

They could have sent that notice out on Dec. 25.

Maybe one of my fellow foxes can answer this question. Can I use rewards points to buy something and still be allowed to put that item on flexpay?

Maybe one of my fellow foxes can answer this question. Can I use rewards points to buy something and still be allowed to put that item on flexpay?

Yes. Just did that to the heartbreaker myself. My payments are $35.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

It was no Spook but it never was going to be.
Don't really see the point, Amazing Spider-man 2 collectibles coming...Avengers 2 collectibles coming...
No $#!¿

Back