Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

It's still better than any other company out there did

Agreed... and not like the 12 days of Christmas is some high water mark for the collectible world. Just something fun Sideshow does each year.

I lost track during the daily codes, but I think I'm up around $70 in RP from when I started :rock :rock :rock

Last year's Spook had its own thread. Was Spook's rp codes included here, too?

Just used up my last $100 worth of points from SS . Got a free pp mk 42 and now a free mk vii bust..lol free is free

Thank you for $170 worth of points

I bet there will be lots of codes come SDCC time :pray:

I go to SDCC every year and they typically have the employees in their booth hand out gift cards that are good for I believe $25? But they're limited as far as what you can use them on.

I go to SDCC every year and they typically have the employees in their booth hand out gift cards that are good for I believe $25? But they're limited as far as what you can use them on.

Aren't they always?

Well the monthly codes that we post in this thread are usually good for anything that isn't very, very recent. The cards that you get at SDCC usually only work on the really old, unwanted stuff that they're trying to clear out.

It's still better than any other company out there did

Agreed... and not like the 12 days of Christmas is some high water mark for the collectible world. Just something fun Sideshow does each year.

I lost track during the daily codes, but I think I'm up around $70 in RP from when I started :rock
What they did is really amazing. Contests, free RPs, giveaways etc. No other company would do as much. No complaints there (who'd complain about free stuff anyway!)
All I'm saying that the announcements for new licenses is welcome but it was very much obvious and predictable. IMO, they should've at least teased or previewed some more stuff and maybe put up something for PO.

Whoa...wait...There was a Walter White PF reveal?? :panic: ;)
Yup. Christmas special with the hat n' all. Sold out on 25th. You can still get Wonder Woman though. :1-1:

No, it was Wheres Waldo
Waldo? Where? :panic:

I thought it was Willy Wonka
Coming soon....

I have to give it up to Sideshow this year. I ended up with $110.50!

Now I should be able to get... Harley Quinn 1/6.. or Cobra Commander.. or save them for the Amazing Spider man 2 Hot Toys figure :yess:

Any truth to whether there was a secret code delivered on the Tweeter earlier today?

^^^^ Okay, thanks for confirming. Heard some ramble about a code in a tweet that wasn't announced as one, wasn't sure if that was true or not.

Skulking codes... C o d e s ss s ssss z zz z zzzzzz >_^)

Back