Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

I'm curious if anyone here has ever won one of their contests. I've entered in countless ones and haven't won yet. I get that it's a numbers game/luck of the draw, but just curious.

I've won twice and I've been buying SSC and entering contests since the beginning of the Star Wars line.

I'm curious if anyone here has ever won one of their contests. I've entered in countless ones and haven't won yet. I get that it's a numbers game/luck of the draw, but just curious.

It's random. Susan even says she picks randomly.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Some people have won several times. It would be nice if they only let people win 1 item in the span of a few months or something, that way people will be more selective of which contests they enter and people who actually want a certain item will have a better chance since not everyone will be entering.

At one point they did restrict wins but I don't know what SSC's policy is now. My two wins were separated by several years.

Some people have won several times. It would be nice if they only let people win 1 item in the span of a few months or something, that way people will be more selective of which contests they enter and people who actually want a certain item will have a better chance since not everyone will be entering.

New forum is up and Shinny..... Oh boy going to take a little time to get used to all this white....

I got a new $20 coupon with my Mary Jane. Only good thing since she came with a crack :(

SIDESHOW20TH

I got a new $20 coupon with my Mary Jane. Only good thing since she came with a crack :(

SIDESHOW20TH

Sorry to hear that....Now are you saying she is damaged, or you can see her crack.... I think the design of her is to show her backside a little. Confused and this Bright white is interfering with brain....
Thanks for the code.... Off to spend more money....

:hi5:

Sorry to hear that....Now are you saying she is damaged, or you can see her crack.... I think the design of her is to show her backside a little. Confused and this Bright white is interfering with brain....
Thanks for the code.... Off to spend more money....

:hi5:

No i mean the statue has a crack :(

Emailed them but it takes 48 hrs. Anyone ever asked for an exchange? Do they send the replacement right away or wait until they receive the damaged item back? Really inconvenient timing for me as i am in the middle of moving house then flying to the US in a week sigh. BUT the statue is amazing, can't wait to get a replacement. Definitely worth the money.

No i mean the statue has a crack :(

Emailed them but it takes 48 hrs. Anyone ever asked for an exchange? Do they send the replacement right away or wait until they receive the damaged item back? Really inconvenient timing for me as i am in the middle of moving house then flying to the US in a week sigh. BUT the statue is amazing, can't wait to get a replacement. Definitely worth the money.

Such a beautiful figure.... Too bad about the damage. Most people report that when an item is damaged SSC will ask for the pictures and process an RMA. Once they get all the paper work figured out, they ask you to Smash the item with a Hammer. I watched a horrible video of a member here to smashing his 89 Batmobile with a hammer. This was per SSC's instructions. Maybe that was because of the Large size of shipping back to them. Report back to us when you find out what they will ask you to do please...

Added Link to Video of Smashing the 89 Batmobile per SSC instructions... So sad....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYdBr5_FMzM&app=desktop

It does seem ridiculous that they make you smash and destroy an item. I assume they want video proof of you doing it too.

Neat the thread subscription is still active with the forum relaunch.

Is there a new code for this month yet?

EDIT: Never mind just saw the new code.

For some reason clicking on the link didn't take me to the most recent page. :slap

I'd love it if these type of codes could be used for anything on site instead of only a select few.

Looks like a bunch of their contests are ending today too. To win anything would be amazing!

Last edited:

The only contests I have won is when they used to do the contests on Spook Chat, Spook searching on their site or in the Sideshow Spook thread. I have never won one of the entry form contests myself. My wife has managed to surprise me twice with the Christmas wish granting from Sideshow so I can never complain about not winning anything.

New forum is up and Shinny..... Oh boy going to take a little time to get used to all this white....

I don't have a problem with the white, it's all the red that's hurting my eyes. And the overly small default font sizes. Might have to create a custom CSS to override the style on my end.

Right now I also have to use a VPN to connect because it seems the IP address has changed and hasn't yet propagated throughout the world's DNS.

I don't have a problem with the white, it's all the red that's hurting my eyes. And the overly small default font sizes. Might have to create a custom CSS to override the style on my end.

The white doesn't seem so bright now. Maybe I'm getting used to it.

Don't like the red at all, and the text could be bigger.

I hope there'll be some more style choices soon. The old version was easier on the eye.

Everything else seems more user friendly though.

Agree about the font, would like it bigger too. Don't like the white at all, never do on any internet forum - it's blinding especially when viewing on larger monitors. I'm hoping for any black/dark or chrome/silver theme so I can put my sunglasses away :D

Back