Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Mr. Boggs is excitedly waiting for a code...

k-bigpic.gif

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

Just in case it isn't understood for some....the coupon codes (like the one posted earlier in this thread from the postcard that is going out in outgoing packages currently) are good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. These are not Gift Card codes in which only a smaller list of In-Stock items apply for use.

Sorry if everyone is aware of this but I've seen a couple of posts in this thread now from folks mentioning the gift card list (or at least seems like they are mentioning that).

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

So the current code for $20 off is available for most items, preorders and in stock? If so then that's great! Can you tell me if this works on the Batman Armory preorders?

So the current code for $20 off is available for most items, preorders and in stock? If so then that's great!

Yup! That current $20 can be used on almost all In-Stock and Pre-Order items. :)

-SideshowAlex

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Can SIDESHOW20TH be used multiple times or is it a 1-time thing?

Can SIDESHOW20TH be used multiple times or is it a 1-time thing?

All coupon codes are a 1-time thing unless you have different accounts with different addresses I believe.

Couldn't use it on either of the Han Solo Echo Base figures. :(

It doesn't work on recent releases. Usually there's a 2-3 month wait time since the pre-order is activate before any coupon codes work on them.

Couldn't use it on either of the Han Solo Echo Base figures. :(

That is correct. Very new Pre-Orders for Sideshow and Hot Toys items will not be coupon eligible right away. That is all spelled out in the terms and conditions for these codes (that is if people would actually post them, ha! Most people just post the codes but there is specific T&C for all codes).

-SideshowAlex

That is correct. Very new Pre-Orders for Sideshow and Hot Toys items will not be coupon eligible right away. That is all spelled out in the terms and conditions for these codes (that is if people would actually post them, ha! Most people just post the codes but there is specific T&C for all codes).

-SideshowAlex

It didn't really matter because I was just so stoked to be able to order both exclusives! :blissy

Just in case it isn't understood for some....the coupon codes (like the one posted earlier in this thread from the postcard that is going out in outgoing packages currently) are good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. These are not Gift Card codes in which only a smaller list of In-Stock items apply for use.

Sorry if everyone is aware of this but I've seen a couple of posts in this thread now from folks mentioning the gift card list (or at least seems like they are mentioning that).

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex
Hi, Alex! I just gave you Reputation! Well deserved reputation! If I could click it multiple times for you, I would! :lecture

Yea it appears there is a delay. I woke up this morning and my inbox was filled with emails I received at around 2:30 in the morning from posts I read the previous night at around 10:00PM. :dunno

I wouldn't worry. There are probably a few more bugs to work out before this forum is running like a finely tuned machine. :lol
Just Repped you for being another Wisconsinite, and probably only a few miles from me. I live in West Allis...

Tried to use it on the Hot Toys Bruce Banner and once again it would not take it. What is it with this figure?

Tried to use it on the Hot Toys Bruce Banner and once again it would not take it. What is it with this figure?

The pre-order was made available a little over a month ago, you have to wait at least 2 months. Next month or March's coupon code should work on him.

Back