Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yes and no. Dave said that for the first two weeks, several Premium Member functions are available for all. The reputation "star" should appear for everyone right now. I am not Premium yet, and I see the star by every post, just to the left of the "Report Post" button. I used it many times today, until I ran out of reputation to give. Tomorrow we all get re-loaded. So if you see the star, you might as well use it today and give out some reps, since it gets reset tomorrow. For those who don't see the star, I have no idea why. You may want to try a different browser, or upgrading your current browser.

I see no stars. :monkey2

And I only recently deleted Chrome as a second browser as I never used it, and because my anti-virus kept flagging up something dodgy in Chrome's code.

Kenbenobi said:
You can't actually. If you click the button to give reps to yourself, it will tell you how many rep points you have. But you can't actually give yourself reps.

So I can't punish myself every time I write something silly. :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Anyone know when the new $20 code expires?

Hey COFPHOTO, can you put the link back in the first post to where we input the codes like before. It's hell on SSC to try to find the page. Thanks
The new code is a COUPON, not a promo word. You would add the coupon during the checkout process. I am guessing COF removed the link because we suspect that promo words are now done, and people will mistakenly follow the link and try to enter the Coupon code, which won't work. The 12 days of Sideshow is over, and we're past the holidays. I'll be surprised if we get any more promo words anytime soon, but I'd love to be wrong! I would think that if and when we do get another promo word, COFPHOTO will add the link.

I hate that i got only half the codes though, still i went from $11 in RP to $51 in RP so :yess:

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

Such a beautiful figure.... Too bad about the damage. Most people report that when an item is damaged SSC will ask for the pictures and process an RMA. Once they get all the paper work figured out, they ask you to Smash the item with a Hammer. I watched a horrible video of a member here to smashing his 89 Batmobile with a hammer. This was per SSC's instructions. Maybe that was because of the Large size of shipping back to them. Report back to us when you find out what they will ask you to do please...

Added Link to Video of Smashing the 89 Batmobile per SSC instructions... So sad....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYdBr5_FMzM&app=desktop

You were right. MJ needs to be destroyed :thud:

Just need to clear something up with them before i do it but glad they will replace her.

Anyone else experiencing a big delay in receiving email updates for subscribed threads.

I just received an email notifying me of pixelpiper's post from five hours ago!

Hopefully they'll catch up when the forum settles down.

So no new codes from the latest newsletter huh? Sadly there isn't anything on their list I am interested in to use the $20 coupon.

So no new codes from the latest newsletter huh? Sadly there isn't anything on their list I am interested in to use the $20 coupon.
I think the gravy train has made its last stop for a while... As for the coupon, I'm kinda the opposite. There are too many things I want to use it on. But I can't buy everything I want all at once. Debating getting the new Vader 12". I just got Malgus delivered yesterday. He came with the calendar! :yess:

BTW, we decided in another thread that the green reputation bars shall be known as Jolly Ranchers, since they resemble Green Apple Jolly Ranchers. Spread the word! :lecture

It is not to say that SS doesn't have a lot of stuff I want, just nothing that can be used with the coupon. I decided when I started collecting this stuff that because they're so expensive, I would truly only get the items I absolutely want and not just "on the fence" about. Otherwise I would probably get one of everything! :)

Anyone else experiencing a big delay in receiving email updates for subscribed threads.

Yea it appears there is a delay. I woke up this morning and my inbox was filled with emails I received at around 2:30 in the morning from posts I read the previous night at around 10:00PM. :dunno

I wouldn't worry. There are probably a few more bugs to work out before this forum is running like a finely tuned machine. :lol

YAY, I can send Reps again! Just repped you...

I'd love it if these type of codes could be used for anything on site instead of only a select few.

Looks like a bunch of their contests are ending today too. To win anything would be amazing!

Just in case it isn't understood for some....the coupon codes (like the one posted earlier in this thread from the postcard that is going out in outgoing packages currently) are good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. These are not Gift Card codes in which only a smaller list of In-Stock items apply for use.

Sorry if everyone is aware of this but I've seen a couple of posts in this thread now from folks mentioning the gift card list (or at least seems like they are mentioning that).

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Still debating if I want to use my $177.00 in rewards now on the Mark XXXIX Starboost or was another two weeks and get another $34.25 in rewards ($211.25 total) to use the Starboost. Decisions Decisions...

Just in case it isn't understood for some....the coupon codes (like the one posted earlier in this thread from the postcard that is going out in outgoing packages currently) are good on most In-Stock and Pre-Order items. These are not Gift Card codes in which only a smaller list of In-Stock items apply for use.

Sorry if everyone is aware of this but I've seen a couple of posts in this thread now from folks mentioning the gift card list (or at least seems like they are mentioning that).

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

And for that you get a Rep point from me... :hi5:

Back