Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - Revenge of the Skulking Fox

There is a 'one-click'.

Hit the 'Settings' button at the top of the page.

Wish it were one click as well, the best I can offer is 2 click for you: Click 'Quick Links' > 'Subscribed Threads' :)

There is a 'one-click'.

Hit the 'Settings' button at the top of the page.

Thank You my good sir's. Eventually we will get used to this new settings

Ok, here's the replacement stylesheet I made for the forum:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...To-override-board-colors-text-size-and-layout

Extensions are available for most browsers to allow easily overriding styles on a per-site basis - they're mentioned in the post.

Post background has been changed to light grey - easy to change to anything you want
All red bars have been made a muted blue - easy to change with a quick search/replace
Forum width is now resizable with a minimum width of 1000 pixels. (previously fixed at 1344 pixels or so)
Post bars have been reduced in thickness
Most fonts have been increased in size, including quick post text
A few instances of incorrect fonts have been replaced with the correct "Leto" forum font
Huge premium and moderator banners have been shrunk dramatically and placed on a single line
Reduced spacing between lines on user stats under avatar
Removed the underlines under those same user stats
more…

Ok, here's the replacement stylesheet I made for the forum:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...To-override-board-colors-text-size-and-layout

Extensions are available for most browsers to allow easily overriding styles on a per-site basis - they're mentioned in the post.

Post background has been changed to light grey - easy to change to anything you want
All red bars have been made a muted blue - easy to change with a quick search/replace
Forum width is now resizable with a minimum width of 1000 pixels. (previously fixed at 1344 pixels or so)
Post bars have been reduced in thickness
Most fonts have been increased in size, including quick post text
A few instances of incorrect fonts have been replaced with the correct "Leto" forum font
Huge premium and moderator banners have been shrunk dramatically and placed on a single line
Reduced spacing between lines on user stats under avatar
Removed the underlines under those same user stats
more…
I'll give this a try when I get home from work. Thanks for your efforts! :hi5:

I missed it, what is the code for reputation points?? ;)

Here is the code and a Rep for you as well :yess:

SIDESHOW20TH 20.00 off coupon from user Racetrack

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

First post and thread title updated. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

This was originally set up as a thread discussing one particular sale. Some members asked that we keep it around as a "current discount codes" thread, so I've deleted the original message and will try to keep current discount codes posted here.

Thanks for all of your help and efforts to get the codes out to us cof, it's greatly appreciated!! :D

Is there anyone else who thinks it would be a good idea to have this thread stickied in a general section over just the Marvel one?

Nope, it's perfect here in Marvel where it's always been :D

Can you imagine what the thread would be like with 2 or 5 times as many people posting to it? ;) Oh, keep it where it is - no sticky. Just subscribe.

How do I find the restrictions?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If I had any Reputation left to give today, I'd give you one for that! Good find!!! :hi5:

Thanks!

I haven't worked out how to give reputation.

Is there supposed to be an icon in each post? I haven't see one anywhere yet.

Is there supposed to be an icon in each post? I haven't see one anywhere yet.

It's the sheriff badge on the left under each post. It'd be nice if the other person that helped everyone with the email notifications also got some rep too. ;)

It's the sheriff badge on the left under each post. It'd be nice if the other person that helped everyone with the email notifications also got some rep too. ;)

That star has appeared today for the first time.
However, the only stars I can see are in my own posts! Everyone else just has the report post warning sign. :computer

That star has appeared today for the first time.
However, the only stars I can see are in my own posts! Everyone else just has the report post warning sign. :computer

Right - I forgot one thing. Only premium members can leave reputation (at least that's what's documented as part of the changes).

Right - I forgot one thing. Only premium members can leave reputation (at least that's what's documented as part of the changes).

That explains it.

Funny that there's an option to leave rep for yourself. Great for any schizophrenic members!

Yes and no. Dave said that for the first two weeks, several Premium Member functions are available for all. The reputation "star" should appear for everyone right now. I am not Premium yet, and I see the star by every post, just to the left of the "Report Post" button. I used it many times today, until I ran out of reputation to give. Tomorrow we all get re-loaded. So if you see the star, you might as well use it today and give out some reps, since it gets reset tomorrow. For those who don't see the star, I have no idea why. You may want to try a different browser, or upgrading your current browser.

That explains it.

Funny that there's an option to leave rep for yourself. Great for any schizophrenic members!
You can't actually. If you click the button to give reps to yourself, it will tell you how many rep points you have. But you can't actually give yourself reps.

Hey COFPHOTO, can you put the link back in the first post to where we input the codes like before. It's hell on SSC to try to find the page. Thanks

Back