Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its more of your tone and demeanor. You come off as some pretentious *********.

So I should follow your good example instead? Never once have I posted a personal insult to anyone, yet that's what you do, while you claim to be the one who has the better "tone." :lecture

So I should follow your good example instead? Never once have I posted a personal insult to anyone, yet that's what you do, while you claim to be the one who has the better "tone." :lecture

Don't mind him, he is a known lout.

Someone asked on this morning's ALLTHEYAY post how to get notifications on his iPhone when SS posts to Facebook. SS responded with this:

"Hi Joe- If you go to sideshow.com/notify, we have an instructional post about how you can enable mobile notifications from our Facebook page. Hope this helps!"

Am I correct in assuming that the notifications settings shown on that instructions page is what many of you already have set up and you still haven't consistently been notified of SS's posts?

Ha! That was me again. I angry-faced their reply.

Global free shipping. That's -$50 for me right there. Oh, only for trash items mostly. Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got so many things to preorder and can't. These codes need to come back

I have a few on preorder now, but am anticipating some new ones. I know it seems petty to only preorder stuff only if I have a code, but shipping has got out of hand. The $20 code helps more than most people think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I have wanted to preorder the battle damaged batman, but my doctor strange didn't have a box code. I'm hoping that DD will have one. I think he will be shipping next month. Then I have SS batman and homemade suit spidey, so I'm hoping they also come with a code so I can preorder the rest of the JL figures when they go live

I have a few on preorder now, but am anticipating some new ones. I know it seems petty to only preorder stuff only if I have a code, but shipping has got out of hand. The $20 code helps more than most people think

Exactly, I just want it to offset the shipping.

Back