Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a selection with that FF10 code...already got everything I wanted from that list. :dunno

I like the new trooper, but the bit of black on the helmet is a little outputting. They should have left it clean or used 2 smaller stripes instead of the thick stripe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The weapon is more off putting then the helmet. Looks more like a broken fishing net or leaf rake.

I can tell what it's supposed to be: some kind of plasma axe. Hot Toys may not have captured the look of it very well. I feel like an all black helmet would improve an "executioner" storm trooper's look. Or maybe it would just be cliche.

Well, the day is just about done. I am very surprised they haven't slipped us any RP codes.

It's a little weird. Maybe there's a code still coming...before Midnight, Sideshow time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Associated with a diff
User

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it is a contest code. Whenever you enter a contest, they email YOU a code. It's immediately stored in your account and can't be given out. Thebatman may have not known this...or he did muhuhaha

Back