Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up FB a long time ago. Feels so liberating.

Better connection with people since we ask in person rather than look at profiles.

All of it has become so hateful, especially Twitter. It's mostly just a rant fest now. And people get their news from there and Facebook which is stupid. Most of it is bogus.

Darn, the Blitzway GBs went up at Sideshow on 8/31 and were waitlisted on 9/1. I was debating whether or not to buy them from somewhere. Should've read their 8/31 e-mail I guess. Now I have a waitlist reservation in addition to my reservations about Ray and Egon's likenesses.

Honestly while free Rewards Points are nice I don't even really bother with monitoring the forum or social media for the codes. Just not worth the effort for a little here and there. When Spooktacular rolls around and the codes are a bit more frequent I'll try for some.

If you set up the right kind of automatic alerts, there is no effort in monitoring. You do nothing until the alerts come in, then you enter the codes.

If you set up the right kind of automatic alerts, there is no effort in monitoring. You do nothing until the alerts come in, then you enter the codes.

Which is awesome, BTW! Thank you for posting codes in the non-banter thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The alerts always happen while I'm at work unable to check the phone or asleep :lol but it's all good, mang.
That seems to be what happens with me too. They come at times when I'm busy with something else. Plus I got tired of Twitter in general and deleted it from my phone and tablet recently. The only social media I use now is Facebook.

Got Dr. Strange and WW in today and no codes on either. Have they done away with them or am I just unlucky this month?

Back